Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baby killed by dog [UK]

DeadOnArrivalCel

DeadOnArrivalCel

Horst Wessel Seance
★★
What kinds of retards own these pitbull type dogs when living in a home containing children?
These self righteous cunts of course think bad things only happen to other people and that it won't hapoen to them.
These attacks are regular as clockwork.
If they'd just kill their shit for brains owners no one would care. Don't involve kids in your game of Russian roulette you fuckin peasants.

Natural selection.

As if abortions didn't make the dating pool small enough - now babies are increasingly getting offed by their dogtard parents allowing dogs around babies.

Another blood sacrifice to Moloch.

All dogs are like that ADALT!

"Take the knot or I eat the kid. There's no, not now, I have a headache for us babe"

She'd feel worse if the dog died

There's only one breed the dog breed. Golden retrievers are just as dangerous as pitbulls.

Natural selection.
Agreed.
Yes, but we still frown at the proliferation of dogtardism.

Sadly this is not the best way to select undesirables out. In a world without Jews and women ruining everything I'm sure pitbulls and their owners would all be forced sterilized in any sane society.

Her husband killed poor baby
Now she would have to sleep with human cock