Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL B movies

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Ever watch one of those B movies because you're extremely bored, and you think to yourself, damn, this is the worst fucking movie I have ever seen in my life?

I can't shut it off though, it's just too funny watching this low-budget film with poor acting, it amuses me. I'm almost certain one of the actors was drunk where in his mind he was regretting his role in such a shitty low-budget film. :feelsjuice:

I have a bunch of steven seagal movies on a dvd that probably fall under that category, but I don't know, since I haven't watched them. Yet. :smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek:

I have a bunch of steven seagal movies on a dvd that probably fall under that category, but I don't know, since I haven't watched them. Yet. :smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek:
B movies, when you don't have shit else to do bored. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes:

I saw a b movie before

03221AFD 1279 43D6 9CA1 29A8A459A2B3

I like those late 70s, early 80s horror movies with low budgets and scary synth music

my life is a B movie