Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Aww uninformed cuck who probably spent his 20s working and coming home alone doesn't realise he's a beta provider

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
IMG 20180718 104505

Lol he is so clueless.

They need a nice guy to settle down with :feelsgah:

they are post carousel and now need to settle down , or status problems may kick in
except you look like a total bitch that still can run carousel games or has already an provider and runs carousel game

that guy is clueless yea, he needs to lern or he will regret it

Just be omegabux bro.

If girls start fucking at age 14, imagine how many dicks have been in her by age 30...

Even if a girl has a boyfriend every 3-4 months and starts at 15, by the time she's 30 she will already have at least 10 guys before.

You're then compared to the best qualities of each of them.

One was tall, one was robust, one was rich, one had big dick, and one was good looking.

Virgin or GTFO

Sean opry from an unusual angle and lighting

I thought he was this Chad.

p-supernatural-jared-padalecki.jpg

All Chads looks alike, to a certain extent. Same masculine face, jaw, hunter eyes, and strong presence.

It's depressing to know that few millimeters of bone would have changed our lives. Fuck this life.

Even if a girl has a boyfriend every 3-4 months and starts at 15, by the time she's 30 she will already have at least 10 guys before.

You're then compared to the best qualities of each of them.

One was tall, one was robust, one was rich, one had big dick, and one was good looking.

Virgin or GTFO

Your math is a bit off.

I thought he was this Chad.

p-supernatural-jared-padalecki.jpg

All Chads looks alike, to a certain extent. Same masculine face, jaw, hunter eyes, and strong presence.

It's depressing to know that few millimeters of bone would have changed our lives. Fuck this life.
Yes, Chads are their own race.
Incels are their own race.

uhhhhh, what? every older woman i've seen only had higher standards as she reached 30 and would only settle for chads

It's over for mathscels

If this fool is blackpilled he can at least get revenge by leading them on long enough to pump and dump

Wait, how is he getting propositioned from women if he isn't Chad? Is he really rich or something?

I am significantly older than him and have never ever been approached romantically by a woman..... Not even once.

Wait, how is he getting propositioned from women if he isn't Chad? Is he really rich or something?

I am significantly older than him and have never ever been approached romantically by a woman..... Not even once.

shit my chadfish accounts get ghosted by women in their 30s sometimes

not even chad is good enough for old ladies

so I think he's just straight up lying

I guess so. Even if they are just looking for betabux he is doing way better than me. The women who approach me for betabux make it clear they don't want any sort of relationship or ONS with me - they just want me to donate money to them because "it's the right thing to do" or because "they know I am not a misogynist pig".

Women truely are evil to the core. How did things ever get this bad?

I guess so. Even if they are just looking for betabux he is doing way better than me. The women who approach me for betabux make it clear they don't want any sort of relationship or ONS with me - they just want me to donate money to them because "it's the right thing to do" or because "they know I am not a misogynist pig".

Women truely are evil to the core. How did things ever get this bad?

women ask you for money? lol, how the fuck?
where do you meet these women?

women ask you for money? lol, how the fuck?
where do you meet these women?
They message me on dating sites or approach me IRL.

I don't think it's that unusual, this is the new version of betabuxxing. Why put in the time and effort to pretend to like someone when so many cucks will give away free money to thots for the 0.00001% chance she will let him buy her dinner? It clearly works for them, else they wouldn't do it.

Still, it hurts seeing how much they go out of their way to make it clear that they won't date me, or even touch me. They just need a helping hand tee-hee

They message me on dating sites or approach me IRL.

I don't think it's that unusual, this is the new version of betabuxxing. Why put in the time and effort to pretend to like someone when so many cucks will give away free money to thots for the 0.00001% chance she will let him buy her dinner? It clearly works for them, else they wouldn't do it.

Still, it hurts seeing how much they go out of their way to make it clear that they won't date me, or even touch me. They just need a helping hand tee-hee

what dating sites are those

is it some blue pilled typed shit like match?

what dating sites are those

is it some blue pilled typed shit like match?
I have better things to piss away money on than match.

OkCupid is the main one. Tinder, the few times I get a match that isn't a bot or whore, is always just an e-begging roastie. I have gotten 2 matches on coffee meets bagel and both asked for free donations there too, then proceeded to unmatch when I refused.

There is one more, I can't remember it's name but my first (and only) match was another e-begging whore. I replied with one word:. No. She proceeded to spend 5 minutes typing a small novel of insults then apparently reported/blocked me, cause within the hour I was banned from the dating app. JFL. I think that was MeetMe or something.

Edit:. I remember now, it was Badoo.

Last edited:
>beautiful women that never used to date me
>their 30's and up
I wonder if it's better to live blue like this. He doesn't even see the glaring truth lying right before him. Hell, he might even get some offspring with his own DNA. Maybe the reason blue thinking is the norm, is because it's a valid evolutionary strategy. Blackpill certainly isn't going to help us procreate. Just something to think about if your a failed normie with the potential to be seen as a betabux.

>beautiful women that never used to date me
>their 30's and up
I wonder if it's better to live blue like this. He doesn't even see the glaring truth lying right before him. Hell, he might even get some offspring with his own DNA. Maybe the reason blue thinking is the norm, is because it's a valid evolutionary strategy. Blackpill certainly isn't going to help us procreate. Just something to think about if your a failed normie with the potential to be seen as a betabux.
I wouldn't necessarily mind betabuxxing so long as she was faithful, provided me with MY OWN children, and kept the house clean and shit while I worked.

The problem is women aren't willing to betabux until it's too late. By the time they are 30, you need a year to date (at least), a year to be engaged, then most women insist on a year to enjoy the "honeymoon phase". By then they are 33 and only have time to give you one child before they hit the dreaded 35 mark..... If you are lucky maybe 2 but you can't space then out at all.

I want a minimum of 2 children so dating anyone over 30 isn't an option for me.

Women really should be banned from intentionally having children once they hit 35. Knowing everything we know now about the health risks to the child, any person who intentionally does that deserves to be locked up for child abuse.

I have better things to piss away money on than match.

OkCupid is the main one. Tinder, the few times I get a match that isn't a bot or whore, is always just an e-begging roastie. I have gotten 2 matches on coffee meets bagel and both asked for free donations there too, then proceeded to unmatch when I refused.

There is one more, I can't remember it's name but my first (and only) match was another e-begging whore. I replied with one word:. No. She proceeded to spend 5 minutes typing a small novel of insults then apparently reported/blocked me, cause within the hour I was banned from the dating app. JFL. I think that was MeetMe or something.

Edit:. I remember now, it was Badoo.

weird shit. never even heard of that happening before. usually you're just ignored unless chad looks.

This will be my fate

That's because your Chad account is too unbelievable. They show their smarter friend who they've got a date with and he/she tells them it's a catfish.

weird shit. never even heard of that happening before. usually you're just ignored unless chad looks.

They probably won't bother asking you for money unless you appear wealthy or have your job listed as something that's thought to make a lot of money. I certainly dont make as much as many do in my field, and I am generally frugal all with my money and my photos reflect that, but clearly they see that occupation listing and realize I make a fair amount of money, so they come begging for handouts.

Else maybe I am too ugly to even betabux properly :feelscry:

That's because your Chad account is too unbelievable. They show their smarter friend who they've got a date with and he/she tells them it's a catfish.

nah, never did it to my real accounts either. it must be based on his location. maybe he lives in gypsy land

i kinda wanna try a rich chadfish troll though and see if anyone asks him for money

nah, never did it to my real accounts either. it must be based on his location. maybe he lives in gypsy land

i kinda wanna try a rich chadfish troll though and see if anyone asks him for money
Of course they won't if they are Chad, they will want a relationship then.

You have to do an ugly guy. And it doesn't have to be rich, I am definitely middle class. Just emphasize that you are well educated and have a good job in a STEM field.

And I live in the USA.

Of course they won't if they are Chad, they will want a relationship then.

You have to do an ugly guy. And it doesn't have to be rich, I am definitely middle class. Just emphasize that you are well educated and have a good job in a STEM field.

And I live in the USA.

Yup, I've done that and no one asked me for money or messaged me at all, really, lol.

Maybe I look too intimidating,

What did you list as your job?

"i work in corporate accounting" or something really generic like that. nothing to indicate i have money.

did you say you work in finance and get six figure bonuses or something?

"i work in corporate accounting" or something really generic like that. nothing to indicate i have money.

did you say you work in finance and get six figure bonuses or something?
Try lawyer, doctor, or engineer.
And, at least in my case, remember I wasn't asked everyday. It may take a month or two at least. I have been on Tinder for around 3 or 4 years now, and OkCupid over twice as long.

Try lawyer, doctor, or engineer.
And, at least in my case, remember I wasn't asked everyday. It may take a month or two at least. I have been on Tinder for around 3 or 4 years now, and OkCupid over twice as long.

oh I see. I would join for like 3 days, say "yeah this is stupid, chad would have been asked to fuck many times by now" then delete it

Are you actively using those or just keep them open?

oh I see. I would join for like 3 days, say "yeah this is stupid, chad would have been asked to fuck many times by now" then delete it

Are you actively using those or just keep them open?
I never disable for freeze them, but I am not on every day. I leave for a few weeks, come back for a few more, leave again, ect. And I check whenever I get a notification of course.

If this fool is blackpilled he can at least get revenge by leading them on long enough to pump and dump
Yeah, because this man is definitely blackpilled/s

poor lad he will probably beta bux

No thread link? Was interested in responses.

imagine as a man you have a female take care of you financially, women provides a home for you and you also get to have sex with her as much times as you want? This is the lives of average to good looking females

My aunt has no job and her husband works all day, takes her on vacations, provided a nice looking house for her and he's too chicken shit to ask her for money he asked me to borrow money once.

There's a single mom who's friends with my aunt, a police officer is dating her right now and my aunt told me the single mom is like oh ya him and talking about him behind his back jokingly about how much he worships her....what a life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back