Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Awkward staring at me

Operation Miranda

Operation Miranda

"suck my dick"- Mahatma Gandhi
★★
It all started back in school when i was with classmates and everyone telling stories or whatever, when i started to engage in the conversation everyone had that awkward blank stare at me and barely respond. Like i'm a alien or something

And still today it's the same, when i talk in a group of friends of my family i get awkward looks the second i talk. It makes me look dumb when no one answers or at least laugh so i don't look like a fool.

I swore i will rarely talk anymore just when it's necessary. But then again i will look dumb just sitting and not talking.

Anyone can relate here?

dont care what people might think

if they make it clear they dont wanna talk to you just leave the situation

fuck shitters like this really.

ofc i can relate,this happened to me a lot

I get awkward stares not only from my acquaintances but also from strangers who I didn't even talk to. I think it all sums up to people thinking we matter less and therefore it's ok to disrespect us.

Same but I think it's bcz I sound autistic and basically nobody ever took me seriously

I get awkward stares not only from my acquaintances but also from strangers who I didn't even talk to. I think it all sums up to people thinking we matter less and therefore it's ok to disrespect us.
high iq and cute picture

dont care what people might think

if they make it clear they dont wanna talk to you just leave the situation

fuck shitters like this really.

ofc i can relate,this happened to me a lot

Same but I think it's bcz I sound autistic and basically nobody ever took me seriously

I made a post on this. Essentially normies just stare at you blankly with a stoic expression as if insinuating that everything that you say is beneath them. Chads in particular just stare at me even when I'm just minding my own buisness and not talking to them.

Take this lion for example.View attachment 456072

A normie like this lion is surveying the area and when something alien to its perspective or something dissastifactory invades its environment (in this case an ugly person talking or even just existing jfl), the lion or normie feels the need to subconsciously declare its dominance by staring at the subject.

In your case and mine, normies feel the need to make us feel stupid by intentionally pretending that we are, they do this by expressing a vissually dissinterested stoic facial expression. It's basically just a shit test that all normies contribute too.

Its probably an aspect of the animal psyche that is part of the collective consciousness. Think about it. It's instinctual for an animal to challenge its perceived opositions dominance through eyecontact.

Like an animal the normie fails to develop the intellect to go beyond such instinctive suggestions.

This implies that we are not animals anymore as we have gone beyond instinct. Thus why all instinctive normies whose actions are influenced by the collective consciousness seem to gravitate towards hating us.

Also those normies aren't your friends if they're casually shit testing you like that.
Thanks guys

Welcome to inceldom.