Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Awake youre still dreaming

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
When awake youre still dreaming but unaware of it and every action or experience you have during the day influences it. There are ways to access this dream while awake, its a special form of daydreaming but it requires much practice. Sometimes it happens accidentally, for example qhen you catch yourself having completely nonsensical or weird thoughts, but your mind immediatedly purges it from memory because this can be unsettling. Sometimes people experience a merging of reality and dream, it happens when the mind is overwhelmed and cannot contain the dream and it floods waking consciousness generating psychosis

Last edited:
When awake youre still dreaming but unaware of it and every action or experience you have while awake influences it.

I wish. But whenever I am outside evrything just feels unreal. It is like I am standing next to myself, seeing this and controlling myself like a character.

Is there a name for it? U can access these with dmt or lsd n stuff but how do you do it naturally without taking any drugs and is there a word for it

I sometimes feel like playing some kind of fps game

how do you do it naturally without taking any drugs and is there a word for it
There are some practices for doing that. One includes writing down every glympse you have of the dreamstate while awake so it isnt purged from memory, by doing that you train yourself to be more and more aware of it. Integrating dreamstate and wakingstate is called individuation if im not mistaken

There are some practices for doing that. One includes writing down every glympse you have of the dreamstate while awake so it isnt purged from memory, by doing that you train yourself to be more and more aware of it. Integrating dreamstate and wakingstate is called individuation if im not mistaken
Have u heard Russel brand and Joe Rogan talk about this? There's this meditation thing u can do to have a psychedelic/dream-like experience whithout drugs n stuff.

It's from da clip where they talk about dmt and it's about 10mins long I think. You'd like it.

Sometimes i do that tbh