Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average white woman

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
when I said white girls in my state (Louisiana) only liked black guys, no one believed me
but I log onto Facebook today and this is the first thing I see
they’re single, of course
they love ruining their genetics and having ugly mongrel babies

Attachments

• 6C26D99D-1C3C-49A4-99EA-A158455BC6EC.png
    6C26D99D-1C3C-49A4-99EA-A158455BC6EC.png
    1 MB · Views: 260
Justus Grossbier's oneitis is a natural blonde.

Man they beging to look as ugly as sheboons when they let let niggers ruin them.

suifuel for white nationalists

Man they beging to look as ugly as sheboons when they let let niggers ruin them.

suifuel for white nationalists

In my experiences, I was penalized for refusing to chat with a young White female.

If most ethnic experiences mirror my own, It is surprising to see our lack of ethnic saints...

they have 0 shame flauntig their mixed bastard kids

when I said white girls in my state (Louisiana) only liked black guys, no one believed me
I think that whites overall have advantage due to their euro features. BUT, I can believe you.. coming from an American too btw. From New York but I have family in middle America and the south. Not Louisiana but similar places. If there are stats in those places I think we would see blacks ascending just as good or even better than whites. This could be due to many reasons but the main ones that I think of are sports specifically football and basketball the Midwest loves these sports especially football and football has a lot of niggers even college football has a ton of them.

I think it has to do with testosterone, white americans are a bunch of soy faggots, while nikgers are stupid and have more test. the more test you have in you, the more you'll be attractive to foids

Leroy Sané's family:

IMG 4936

So you’re saying hypothetically a curry in Louisiana has a chance?:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I was thinking about revisiting that state again, but thanks for reminding me not to visit that shithole ever again. :feelsjuice:

Looks like she hasn't payed the toll yet. Don't worry; she will. Just gotta be patient. :feelshmm:

UPDATE

Looks like she found herself a beta provider

look at this shit

you have a mutt baby and still are able to get a white guy to take care of it

who wants to bet the baby will be black too?

Attachments

• 90CBECDD-7F8D-46BD-BEE3-A5C78569DA48.jpeg
    90CBECDD-7F8D-46BD-BEE3-A5C78569DA48.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 54
  • C77F038C-19B3-467E-8D1D-4BB3EDD738A7.jpeg
    C77F038C-19B3-467E-8D1D-4BB3EDD738A7.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 38
The south was once the old guard, but as we can see that title has been quickly lost

UPDATE

Looks like she found herself a beta provider

look at this shit

you have a mutt baby and still are able to get a white guy to take care of it

who wants to bet the baby will be black too?
This wiggers and that nigger that impregnated her need to be violently murdered

The south was once the old guard, but as we can see that title has been quickly lost

Look at the coal burners father, knowing his genetic lineage is completely ruined, forever changed because his daughter turned out to be a whore. Was it his fault, or society’s?

This wiggers and that nigger that impregnated her need to be violently murdered
don’t forget the child

Attachments

• 6A5D4E74-E666-48B6-AB5F-BC53AB8E247B.png
    6A5D4E74-E666-48B6-AB5F-BC53AB8E247B.png
    2 MB · Views: 66
The data shows white females are the most racially loyal group of females. Why do you guys feel the need to cherrypick and have pointless debates on the Internet. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
The data shows white females are the most racially loyal group of females. Why do you guys feel the need to cherrypick and have pointless debates on the Internet. :feelsseriously:
Data from what, 2008? It’s a new generation. They worship niggers and their music.

Data is lying or its from 50 years ago. I see ethnics with white foids pretty much daily where I am

Data is lying or its from 50 years ago. I see ethnics with white foids pretty much daily where I am
In 2021 about 14% of the UK population was from an ethnic minority background, ranging from 3% in Northern Ireland to 15.7% in England, as set out in the table below.

The UK is white as fuck especially Ireland.

Personal experience =/= data.

In 2021 about 14% of the UK population was from an ethnic minority background, ranging from 3% in Northern Ireland to 15.7% in England, as set out in the table below.

The UK is white as fuck especially Ireland.

Personal experience =/= data.
We are talking about women wanting ugly shitskins

White foids love to racemix

We are talking about women wanting ugly shitskins
That argument isn’t even worth debunking. My point was that there’s no pool of ethnics for whites to choose from. Race mixing is not only rare because of the lack of attraction on the women’s part but also the limited amount of ethnics in the first place.

Last edited:
Cope