Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Average White normie match rate over the world

Mutationcel

Mutationcel

Recruit
★★
Found this interestingly tinder match percentage in the MGTOW reddit.

OgHaOP7.jpg

Some observations

Whitecels will get the best results in Nigeria and Kazakhstan
Curry whores in their homeland are completely different from the westernized curry whores
SEA is just as expected. Ricefemoids love whitecels wherever they live

This map is legit flawed. Tinder doesn't get used in some parts of the map.

Borat: Cultural Learnings of Kazakhstan for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Incelistan

Found this interestingly tinder match percentage in the MGTOW reddit.

OgHaOP7.jpg

Some observations

Whitecels will get the best results in Nigeria and Kazakhstan
Curry whores in their homeland are completely different from the westernized curry whores
SEA is just as expected. Ricefemoids love whitecels wherever they live
Match rate is cope, everyone gets matches in 2018 it don't mean shit.

Which part of the world is Tinder not being used that's marked? That will indeed make this map fake
I mean, even if we forget about that specific part, how come there's only two nations in Africa where white males can get a high number of matches. Are we pretending their neighboring countries don't use Tinder at all, or if there's no access to the internet? Same thing with the lack of North African countries? What's up with that?

I mean, even if we forget about that specific part, how come there's only two nations in Africa where white males can get a high number of matches. Are we pretending their neighboring countries don't use Tinder at all, or if there's no access to the internet? Same thing with the lack of North African countries? What's up with that?

Those are untested countries. All grey is untested. This is still a Work in progress.

Those are untested countries. All grey is untested. This is still a Work in progress.

How come white males aren't getting the most matches in like India where white people are praised? Just seems fishy to me.

How come white males aren't getting the most matches in like India where white people are praised? Just seems fishy to me.

Would personally like to know the answer to that as well. Maybe the curryfems in India are just more conservative.

turkish sluts have high standarts. Jfl

Would personally like to know the answer to that as well. Maybe the curryfems in India are just more conservative.
They'd still match up with the white male but not for hooking up, but making friends, I assume. Also, they had the time to do Kazakhstan, but not Canada while doing the other western countries? It's probably random. If they kept an active thread and showed match rates, this would be legit.

Wow pakistan and india surprisingly low

Everyone gets matches on tinder. Has nothing to do with white or ethnic.

Just be good looking.
I get one match a month some people on here have never even had a match. You clearly haven't spoken to a lot of incels about this

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world
All other countries are run by little girls
Everyone gets matches on tinder. Has nothing to do with white or ethnic.

Just be good looking.

As a white 3/10 you will still manage to get 5s in asia. An ethnic wont.

Retarded map, Bulgaria should be the darkest color, as there are like 5 black guys in the whole country and everyone else is white.

Retarded map, Bulgaria should be the darkest color, as there are like 5 black guys in the whole country and everyone else is white.
Those black guys must be outcast

No, they actualy get a lot of pussy because how rare they are. @Tellem--T would be slayer in Bulgaria.

Aren't Bulgarians racist as fuark? Or only against brown people because of gypsies?

No, they actualy get a lot of pussy because how rare they are. @Tellem--T would be slayer in Bulgaria.
Damn Lucky them I’ll still be invisible. Heard it hear my nig go to Bulgaria and be a slayer.

I do well in Taiwan,Japan,Brazil and Mexico with one picture where I removed my eyebags and made my skin clean. I'm trying it in columbia rn (Btw I look like a zombie in my current form)

I am really afraid to try it in the west tbh

Aren't Bulgarians racist as fuark? Or only against brown people because of gypsies?
Bulgarians are probobly the least racist people in the world. Through our long, long history we have accepted a lot of tribes/dying nations in our country. We don't hate gypsys because of their skin, we hate them because of their nomadic way of life and the high crime rate.

As i experienced myself, JBW doesn't work in India. Case closed.

Any 3/10 can get 5 in asia. Even currycels

JFL at being this retarded.
Asians hate darksinned ppl, japanese/chinese/korean ppl shit on currycels.

Bulgarians are probobly the least racist people in the world. Through our long, long history we have accepted a lot of tribes/dying nations in our country. We don't hate gypsys because of their skin, we hate them because of their nomadic way of life and the high crime rate.

Oh, JFL. And here I was thinking that Bulgarians would hate me for my skin color, kek.

JFL at being this retarded.
Asians hate darksinned ppl, japanese/chinese/korean ppl shit on currycels.

South Koreans? Definitely. The Japanese? Not so much. Being respectful is part of their culture. Only South Koreans are the racist f-ckheads.

Damn Lucky them I’ll still be invisible. Heard it hear my nig go to Bulgaria and be a slayer.
Yep, BBC is as legit as it get's in Bulgaria. This is one of the 2 famous black guys, and he is famous just because he is black and his broken bulgarian sounding funny.

Kofe-Babone-01.jpg

d4d8b262cdfacea639a3a129636b3c2d.jpeg

Oh, JFL. And here I was thinking that Bulgarians would hate me for my skin color, kek.

South Koreans? Definitely. The Japanese? Not so much. Being respectful is part of their culture. Only South Koreans are the racist f-ckheads.

Japanese are the most racist ppl on the planet.
They even have entrances/shops where only japanese are allowed.
JFL at that trash country.

Yep, BBC is as legit as it get's in Bulgaria. This is one of the 2 famous black guys, and he is famous just because he is black and his broken bulgarian sounding funny.

Kofe-Babone-01.jpg

d4d8b262cdfacea639a3a129636b3c2d.jpeg
damn he mogs me to oblivion. He got famous just for being black jfl. I’m living in the wrong country.

Oh, JFL. And here I was thinking that Bulgarians would hate me for my skin color, kek
You'll get some racist jokes, but if you laugh it out and don't get triggered like a SJW you'll earn everyone's respect. In the west that may be seen as offensive, but in Bulgaria it's not, SJWs are laughing stock even in the media. The other i was watching a karaoke show and the hosts were making fun of the americans for not allowing cheerleaders during sport games anymore.

Isn't it 1 match per 115 swipes

Japanese are the most racist ppl on the planet.
They even have entrances/shops where only japanese are allowed.
JFL at that trash country.

Yea can only confirm. My black friend went to japan and told me that japanese people IGNORE black skinned guys. Literally ignoring them. But ive to say that hr went to a smaller city. In a bigger city there are more tolerant people and different people like anywhere else.

I hate asians tbh. Fucking cunts

Is this the source OP?

Its from the same guy. But the picture in OP is update 4 posted yesterday.

Edit: update 6 actually

Last edited:

Lmao that's not how the map works.

Yea can only confirm. My black friend went to japan and told me that japanese people IGNORE black skinned guys. Literally ignoring them. But ive to say that hr went to a smaller city. In a bigger city there are more tolerant people and different people like anywhere else.

I hate asians tbh. Fucking cunts
so what about the other black guys with Asians? Just because your one friend couldn't get shit doesn't mean anything.

This confirms I'm subhuman as fuck. Average match rate in Philippines is 29% I'm at like a fifth of that. Same for Thailand. I got like a 0.1% match rate in Poland.

Let's have a pic of this guy. If he really is just a 5/10 normtard it's ER fuel as that must make me a 2.5 AT FUCKING BEST.

This confirms I'm subhuman as fuck. Average match rate in Philippines is 29% I'm at like a fifth of that. Same for Thailand. I got like a 0.1% match rate in Poland.

Let's have a pic of this guy. If he really is just a 5/10 normtard it's ER fuel as that must make me a 2.5 AT FUCKING BEST.

No pics but I found this in one of the guy's threads and he did post somewhere that he was average

I have a photo which has been determined a while ago on OKCupid to get the most likes (it isn't the most hot one, it's like average and mysterious). My profile description is just "lol." and no jobs or education. My age is in 30s and it's shown. I'm white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back