Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Average Pakistani male height is 5 feet 8 according to recent survey

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
Wtf is tht avi kys nigger !

Pakistan's average was originally 5'9 but it went down to 5'6 because of cousin-fucking.

Reaching old age must be brutal seeing that zoomers and later generations will reach 190 on average.

Malnutritious pakis have same height as South korean with muh nutrition

It’s a survey everybody’s going to lie

It’s a survey everybody’s going to lie
Images 17
Images 16

that's not bad, maybe even better if they had better diet

I like a Pakistani girl. This makes her seem more breedable.

And they're so clean. She kind of looks like this but with a bigger, pointier nose.
full
I didnt see any Pakistani girl with that much darker skin...they are light brown

if only i had a dollar for every ethnic war thread like this one

Survey of one region isn't enough.

Survey of one region isn't enough.
That wasnt even a top 50 city in Pakistan.... It's just township....and its not in the northern part of Pakistan Where people are taller

Cope. Indian colleges have 6 ft average

E

Even indian cricket team Don't have six fit avg
College students of gen z are ridiculously tall. I get brutally height mogged by 20-30 % of the women let alone men at 5'7

College students of gen z are ridiculously tall. I get brutally height mogged by 20-30 % of the women let alone men at 5'7
I Don't see 5 f 7 girl in a year in Bangladesh..... Zommer boys are 5 f 7 avg....indians and Bangladeshis are shorter and darker than Pakistanis..you can say it by just common sense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back