Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average Height Worldwide - Any Manlet living on 2022 is over

• Thread starter Deleted member 43621
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43621

Homeless, but not Funding Chad Harem
-
Found a somewhat recent (2017) article, thus a little more up-to-date compared to current standards. This is the average height of men worldwide by the year of 2015. I would personally (it's not about biology, it's about the recent phenomenon of sub 4s not having the chance to reproduce AT ALL and probably die with no sex, thus children are gettin bigger) add one more inch on every country count, in terms to our analysis.

First of all, one minute of silence for the True West, where the rule is pretty clear: Under 6'2 is over. Maybe you can marry some sheboon and cuckoldmaxx her, but you will be doomed to be cheated on and at her first opportunity (women always has new opportunities, no matter her age), also your OWN wife you constantly mock you.

This applies even to Chads. There will always be a Chad Taller than he.

I present you Brazilian 5'6 manlet GigaChad Bruno Gagliasso (Center):
images
:whitepill: (AT HIS SIDE IS A MERE 5'11, MOGS HIM)
He is arguably the most famous Brazilian actor. A literal God. Married to a GigaStacy. He, although, is literally mocked all the time by his wife and she revealed he is humiliated all the time and even use shoe lifts. Recently told during a Live Widestreamed Tv Show: he got saved by 0.5 inch, cuz I wouldn't date a Manlet".

Basically he is mocked all the time by his wife, and I'm pretty sure we'll see she divorcing him for a Non Manlet, just like we see happening with Normies on real life.

I have two Chadlite-Faces Cousins. But they are manlet. So besides being moneymaxxed and Chads, they only got laid like 5 times at their life. One of them married a foid, and when some Normie Non-Manlet made advances on her, she brutally cheated on he, and he killed himself. He betabuxxed her and gave she everything and still get fucked. My mom mocked my dad height too.

I felt really accepted too here cause when I complain about being a 5'11 manlet, u guys get me. Me and 6'1 manlets don't get brutally mocked all the time, but it still happens, and needless to say the only compliments about your height will come from your Grandma. Still invisible on real life, nothing at all.

I still want to address Ed Kemper Case, sometimes wrongly regarded as Incel. He was Incel face-tier but absolutely a giant. I watched a documentary on him, where he stated that foids gave him sex, and he couldn't even cum, kept it hard for hours with his Non Manlet Genes. He had so much confidence from his height that he practiced giving 50+ rides to strange girls before actually murdering them. NO WAY an ugly mentalcel like him would be able to get laid if Manlet, this disproves anyone who say a 6'2 ugly is fucked too.

If you are average height, ur fucked. Even if ur more than average. You got to really stand up from the others. And this applies to every male.

In a hypergamyc society like ours, do u really think having average or mild above average height will give u wife? Forget it. And even if an accident happen and you end up with a wife, she will be a 35+ fridge landwhale who will cheat brutally on you and trade you for any non-manlet at first opportunity. And this only if u have less than 35 (arguably 30) years old and betabuxx/cuckold her. Over for Wizardcels and completely over for Manlets.

Just see: everytime you see a Normie manlet get kicked on the ass by a GF, her next boyfriend is non manlet

Last edited:
I still want to address Ed Kemper Case, sometimes wrongly regarded as Incel. He was Incel face-tier but absolutely a giant. I watched a documentary on him, where he stated that foids gave him sex, and he couldn't even cum, kept it hard for hours with his Non Manlets Genes. He had so much confidence from his height that he practiced giving 50+ rides to strange girls before actually murdering them. NO WAY an ugly mentalcel like him would be able to get laid if Manlet, this disproves anyone who say a 6'2 ugly is fucked too.
Ed Kemper was dark triadmaxxand this was in the 70s, way before hypergamy increased to insane rates and he was just a fatcel, not ugly. :feelstastyman:

If you are average height, ur fucked. Even if ur more than average. You got to really stand up from the others. And this applies to every male.
Well. The same can be said of face and cock size too then.
It's obvious women want Chads ideally.

Ed Kemper was dark triadmaxxand this was in the 70s, way before hypergamy increased to insane rates and he was just a fatcel, not ugly. :feelstastyman:
Yeah, he was totally darktriadmaxxed. I didn't even cited that because no TRULY INCEL Manlet or Non Manlet can dark-triadmaxx

I’m 5’10 so about 5’9 at night and so I’m invisible… if I was born after 1998 (zoomers) I probably would’ve been high inhib and quit life

These stats are off, average height for ZOOMERS is 6ft if not 6’1. Literally every zoomer i see outside looks like a fucking giant compred to my subhuman 5’4 turbomanlet height :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They mog me so fucking much there is NO WAY the average height is 5’9 or 5’8 or some meme like that it 100% includes boomers and millennials who are shorter by A LOT than zoomers. I even remember some millennials were saying 5’10 was considered tall af back in the days now it’s a fucking MIDGET :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Zoomers are a different breed, there is no way the average zoomer height is less than 6ft
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Cut those zoomer fucking legs off :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Eradication to them all:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Zoomer to a chainsaw:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking tall fag zoomers everywhere I live and they have harems of JBs :reeeeee:
Did you ascend with your bimbo maxxed mom yet :feelsLSD:

Yeah I'm a millennial piece of shit too , I used to teach my local Language on preparatories courses to them, every zoomer fuck mogs average millennials

@Edmund_Kemper you were Dark Triad maxxed in the 70s :fuk:

They should suck black hole dicks in space if they love big things so much. Seriously what's with an organism and it's weird fascination of being big :lul:like seriously ya wanna be the universe?

They should suck black hole dicks in space if they love big things so much. Seriously what's with an organism and it's weird fascination of being big :lul:like seriously ya wanna be the universe?
im sorr:panties:

I’m 5’10 and feel like a midget it’s over for 6’1cels

And there are """""tallcels""""" in this forum JFL they should be eviscerated and left to bleed out hanging upside down FUCK FAKECELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Found a somewhat recent (2017) article, thus a little more up-to-date compared to current standards. This is the average height of men worldwide by the year of 2015. I would personally (it's not about biology, it's about the recent phenomenon of sub 4s not having the chance to reproduce AT ALL and probably die with no sex, thus children are gettin bigger) add one more inch on every country count, in terms to our analysis.

First of all, one minute of silence for the True West, where the rule is pretty clear: Under 6'2 is over. Maybe you can marry some sheboon and cuckoldmaxx her, but you will be doomed to be cheated on and at her first opportunity (women always has new opportunities, no matter her age), also your OWN wife you constantly mock you.

This applies even to Chads. There will always be a Chad Taller than he.

I present you Brazilian 5'6 manlet GigaChad Bruno Gagliasso (Center):
images
:whitepill: (AT HIS SIDE IS A MERE 5'11, MOGS HIM)
He is arguably the most famous Brazilian actor. A literal God. Married to a GigaStacy. He, although, is literally mocked all the time by his wife and she revealed he is humiliated all the time and even use shoe lifts. Recently told during a Live Widestreamed Tv Show: he got saved by 0.5 inch, cuz I wouldn't date a Manlet".

Basically he is mocked all the time by his wife, and I'm pretty sure we'll see she divorcing him for a Non Manlet, just like we see happening with Normies on real life.

I have two Chadlite-Faces Cousins. But they are manlet. So besides being moneymaxxed and Chads, they only got laid like 5 times at their life. One of them married a foid, and when some Normie Non-Manlet made advances on her, she brutally cheated on he, and he killed himself. He betabuxxed her and gave she everything and still get fucked. My mom mocked my dad height too.

I felt really accepted too here cause when I complain about being a 5'11 manlet, u guys get me. Me and 6'1 manlets don't get brutally mocked all the time, but it still happens, and needless to say the only compliments about your height will come from your Grandma. Still invisible on real life, nothing at all.

I still want to address Ed Kemper Case, sometimes wrongly regarded as Incel. He was Incel face-tier but absolutely a giant. I watched a documentary on him, where he stated that foids gave him sex, and he couldn't even cum, kept it hard for hours with his Non Manlet Genes. He had so much confidence from his height that he practiced giving 50+ rides to strange girls before actually murdering them. NO WAY an ugly mentalcel like him would be able to get laid if Manlet, this disproves anyone who say a 6'2 ugly is fucked too.

In a hypergamyc society like ours, do u really think having average or mild above average height will give u wife? Forget it. And even if an accident happen and you end up with a wife, she will be a 35+ fridge landwhale who will cheat brutally on you and trade you for any non-manlet at first opportunity. And this only if u have less than 35 (arguably 30) years old and betabuxx/cuckold her. Over for Wizardcels and completely over for Manlets.

Just see: everytime you see a Normie manlet get kicked on the ass by a GF, her next boyfriend is non manlet
The Canada one is not right I am 5’8 with boots on and I’ve seen people shorter than me

6'1 isn't even that good bruh
7 feet is a must (6'8 at times)