Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average male height difference in day vs night is INSANE

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
During the day I am usually among thr tallest people roaming the street at 5'11 (6'0-6'1 with shoes on). Very rarely I find someone taller than me

I go out t night and suddenly everyone is tall as fuck. Looks variances are about the same but suddenly i am below average height. Pure suocide fuel.

lol you're such a fucking fake.

Time to run turbolift game

Height is overrated imo :feelsrope:

Face > Frame > Height (Unless you're sub 5ft8)

It’s over for Draculacels

In the day time, it's mostly boomers I see out shopping. At night it's all Mexicans and blacks and a few rednecks.

The boomers height mog minorities because they're all white and rich.

You're not short nor an incel but yeah keep posting on incels.is like it's for blackpilled non-incels.

Props for people who are still trying tbh. Especially if actual incel trying and losing kek.

In my area its the older 30+ people who are shorter than me, but the new generation seems to be taller than the last (at-least they guys are). I'm just under 6ft and I feel short around people my own age.

Frame isn't even that important...
definitely comes after height

You either have a large frame or have no idea about what you are talking about.
Bitches won't stop looking at your chest depending on your frame size. A babyfaced incel with large frame will look more masculine than a bodybuilder terrorist if the frame difference is up from 2 cm.

You either have a large frame or have no idea about what you are talking about.
Bitches won't stop looking at your chest depending on your frame size. A babyfaced incel with large frame will look more masculine than a bodybuilder terrorist if the frame difference is up from 2 cm.
I have a really small frame but that's the least of my problem. I can use your argument too: A tall skinny guy looks more masculine than a short bodybuilder.

now you are just complaying about being chadlite and not chad. Be thankful for what you got because other people are way less lucky than you when it comes to their genetics.

Anything under 5ft6 is a death sentence and likely unascendable tbh
Unless youre white
Then go SEA
I have a really small frame but that's the least of my problem. I can use your argument too: A tall skinny guy looks more masculine than a short bodybuilder.
I'm a tall skinny guy and my body is NOT more masculine than a shorter buff dude tbh

Anything under 5ft6 is a death sentence and likely unascendable tbh
Unless youre white
Then go SEA

I'm a tall skinny guy and my body is NOT more masculine than a shorter buff dude tbh
where the fuck is SEA

Sure you can say that, but I never implied that heigh "is not that important".
To be quite honest, height is not related directly with masculine androgen derivated traits because it is all about size of bone tissue and lots of women are equally sized as many men, the curve on men-women height has a huge meeting point of congruence, while frame does not.

Only a very few minority of women, about to 1 or 2% trespass the 46cm on shoulder wideness, and the average men got 48cm, while a large portion having even wider shoulder measurements, trespassing the female limit easily at absurd measures such as 50 or 53cms.

Rundown of my textwall: Frames are more related to masculinity than height itself, because women can be 6' but not 50cm shoulder wide.

where the fuck is SEA
South east asia
Sure you can say that, but I never implied that heigh "is not that important".
To be quite honest, height is not related directly with masculine androgen derivated traits because it is all about size of bone tissue and lots of women are equally sized as many men, the curve on men-women height has a huge meeting point of congruence, while frame does not.

Only a very few minority of women, about to 1 or 2% trespass the 46cm on shoulder wideness, and the average men got 48cm, while a large portion having even wider shoulder measurements, trespassing the female limit easily at absurd measures such as 50 or 53cms.

Rundown of my textwall: Frames are more related to masculinity than height itself, because women can be 6' but not 50cm shoulder wide.
I fully agree, Frame size is underlooked and fucking VITAL
Shoulder width is the most important overall feature of this and a narrow waist.

As king framecel i know this all too fucking well

you lose like up to half an inch or even an inch during the day this is brutal fuck gravity fuck spine compression what is true height? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

JFL at low IQ cels claiming its because you lose height during the day. if that was the case then should people in the night be losing their height too?

the real reason is that mostly newer generations such as teens and millenials go out during the night.

you lose like up to half an inch or even an inch during the day this is brutal fuck gravity fuck spine compression what is true height? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Manlets literally on suicide watch tbh

only adults go out at night, manlet are sleeping.

now you are just complaying about being chadlite and not chad. Be thankful for what you got because other people are way less lucky than you when it comes to their genetics.