Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average life of an anklemobilitycel

wordingtonian

wordingtonian

Californiacel
-
It’s joever I can’t squat without nearly touching my face to my knees
long femurcels have no hope to succeed in powerlifting
I’m taking the hacksquatpill

Last edited:
You are only supposed to go down 90 degrees though.

You're not, if you can comfortably go below parallel there's nothing wrong with it.
You are if you are having the problems you are having lol. But going only 90 degrees and stopping right there is harder than going all the way down, so the weight you lift will go down a little.

I don't have any problems at all. Also, only going to parallel is far easier because the range of motion is reduced. Going ass to grass is more difficult and more effective.
If you are flexible, it’s way easier to do ass to grass imo. For me doing 90 degrees is way harder.

And I thought you were OP jfl

I can’t get to parallel without folding in half
Maybe you didn’t train yourself properly then and just dropped down. Try doing it without a weight and see if you can squat parallel without folding.

Maybe you didn’t train yourself properly then and just dropped down. Try doing it without a weight and see if you can squat parallel without folding.
Stfu I can’t change my body ratio

I could never squat property. Even with a heeled shoe I physically can’t hit depth, for me it’s not an issue of ankle mobility as my knees are well over my toes but because of my subhuman hip genetics. Because of this my powerlifting journey was over before it ever began.