Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average height statistics are bullshit

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Firstly this applies to more mixed population nations like europe and the US. The average population shows it being like 5'9 for men but that is most likely due to ethnics bringing the average down like hispanics, asians, indians and middle easterners. The average white american height is much different with it being 6'1 to 6'3. White american men are all tall on average.

2nd reasoning is that the 5'9 number applies to the whole nation, but be warned that the actual short ones are rarely out on the town. They're all rotting at home. Once you step outside you are going to be mogged to oblivion by the hordes of white giants. You will see ethnic women outside cause they have no reason to hide. Even white women are fucking giants. Many reaching 5'10 to 6 ft tall. Its embarassing being heightmogged by a woman. The average height in the streets is easily 6'1 at the minimum with multiple 6'5+ dudes. Its brutal

This thread is now property of H.A.B.A

The average white american height is much different with it being 6'1 to 6'3.
I doubt that, most people I see are close to my height and I'm around 5'10.
I get height mogged at times sure but I think 5'9-5'10 is fairly accurate but guys like to lie about their height and wear boots and shit a lot.

>inb4 "cope everyone is 6'6 where I live"

5'11 is pretty realistic average for young whites :feelscomfy:

I get height mogged at times sure but I think 5'9-5'10 is fairly accurate but guys like to lie about their height and wear boots and shit a lot.

The neighborhood i live in is majority russian. They're fucking giants. The shorter ones are usually of central asian origin or some other asiatic heritage.
im 5'8/5'9 and most people i see are 3-4 inches taller than me on average
Yeah i'm also 5'9 and i feel far below average

Firstly this applies to more mixed population nations like europe and the US. The average population shows it being like 5'9 for men but that is most likely due to ethnics bringing the average down like hispanics, asians, indians and middle easterners. The average white american height is much different with it being 6'1 to 6'3. White american men are all tall on average.

2nd reasoning is that the 5'9 number applies to the whole nation, but be warned that the actual short ones are rarely out on the town. They're all rotting at home. Once you step outside you are going to be mogged to oblivion by the hordes of white giants. You will see ethnic women outside cause they have no reason to hide. Even white women are fucking giants. Many reaching 5'10 to 6 ft tall. Its embarassing being heightmogged by a woman. The average height in the streets is easily 6'1 at the minimum with multiple 6'5+ dudes. Its brutal
high IQ

I have underestimated just how over it is

Bro just check what they consider white in american. Even fucking somalis are legally white. The real white americans are easily 6'1 and over
This stat seperates whites from hispanics.
Also, the tallest country of white people is netherlands, where the average is slightly under 6 feet.

This stat seperates whites from hispanics.
Also, the tallest country of white people is netherlands, where the average is slightly under 6 feet.
Yet people who actually been to netherlands have experienced way higher than 6 feet being the average. Netherlands is the country of giants

im 5'8/5'9 and most people i see are 3-4 inches taller than me on average
Same here its brutal to be height mogged all the time despite being “average”

That's why you need to sort by race and look at the median heights, not the mean. Median will tell you where the true "middle" is.

So sort height by race and then check each median. You will see that white men median height is around 6'1 or more, while ethnicels' median heights are around 5'3-5'5.

Yet people who actually been to netherlands have experienced way higher than 6 feet being the average. Netherlands is the country of giants
you only notice the tall people while the shorter ones don't even register.

Average in Finland is 180cm (5'11") but that includes old men.
Young guys are 185 (6'1")

the actual short ones are rarely out on the town
Solid analysis. I'm "average" but pretty much every man my age I see on the street is as tall as I am. Doubly so for venues where height matters, like clubs or boardroom meetings.

yeah because it's complete bullshit the average height of a cumskin in the us is 5'10
"white (average height of 5′10″ rounded to the nearest inch)"

I think the real average height is about 6' for men nowadays.

Nope, maybe in the Netherlands where average is like 6 or 6'1 but in the US it's like 5'9-5'10. Most ethnics are like 2-3 inches behind but that's it.