Blackpill Average height statistics are bullshit

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
3d 23h 58m
Firstly this applies to more mixed population nations like europe and the US. The average population shows it being like 5'9 for men but that is most likely due to ethnics bringing the average down like hispanics, asians, indians and middle easterners. The average white american height is much different with it being 6'1 to 6'3. White american men are all tall on average.

2nd reasoning is that the 5'9 number applies to the whole nation, but be warned that the actual short ones are rarely out on the town. They're all rotting at home. Once you step outside you are going to be mogged to oblivion by the hordes of white giants. You will see ethnic women outside cause they have no reason to hide. Even white women are fucking giants. Many reaching 5'10 to 6 ft tall. Its embarassing being heightmogged by a woman. The average height in the streets is easily 6'1 at the minimum with multiple 6'5+ dudes. Its brutal

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
215d 7h 15m
This thread is now property of H.A.B.A

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum
66d 5h 19m
The average white american height is much different with it being 6'1 to 6'3.
I doubt that, most people I see are close to my height and I'm around 5'10.
I get height mogged at times sure but I think 5'9-5'10 is fairly accurate but guys like to lie about their height and wear boots and shit a lot.

>inb4 "cope everyone is 6'6 where I live"

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★
9d 9h 9m
im 5'8/5'9 and most people i see are 3-4 inches taller than me on average

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?!
135d 54m
5'11 is pretty realistic average for young whites :feelscomfy:

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
3d 23h 58m
I doubt that, most people I see are close to my height and I'm around 5'10.
I get height mogged at times sure but I think 5'9-5'10 is fairly accurate but guys like to lie about their height and wear boots and shit a lot.

>inb4 "cope everyone is 6'6 where I live"
The neighborhood i live in is majority russian. They're fucking giants. The shorter ones are usually of central asian origin or some other asiatic heritage.
Yeah i'm also 5'9 and i feel far below average

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
39d 23h 51m
Firstly this applies to more mixed population nations like europe and the US. The average population shows it being like 5'9 for men but that is most likely due to ethnics bringing the average down like hispanics, asians, indians and middle easterners. The average white american height is much different with it being 6'1 to 6'3. White american men are all tall on average.

2nd reasoning is that the 5'9 number applies to the whole nation, but be warned that the actual short ones are rarely out on the town. They're all rotting at home. Once you step outside you are going to be mogged to oblivion by the hordes of white giants. You will see ethnic women outside cause they have no reason to hide. Even white women are fucking giants. Many reaching 5'10 to 6 ft tall. Its embarassing being heightmogged by a woman. The average height in the streets is easily 6'1 at the minimum with multiple 6'5+ dudes. Its brutal
high IQ

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
54d 5h 4m

<human

<human

coping since day 1
★★★
55d 12h 19m
I have underestimated just how over it is

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
54d 5h 4m
Bro just check what they consider white in american. Even fucking somalis are legally white. The real white americans are easily 6'1 and over
This stat seperates whites from hispanics.
Also, the tallest country of white people is netherlands, where the average is slightly under 6 feet.

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
3d 23h 58m
This stat seperates whites from hispanics.
Also, the tallest country of white people is netherlands, where the average is slightly under 6 feet.
Yet people who actually been to netherlands have experienced way higher than 6 feet being the average. Netherlands is the country of giants

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
36d 1h 45m
Same here its brutal to be height mogged all the time despite being “average”

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★
9d 9h 9m
Same here its brutal to be height mogged all the time despite being “average”
whats even more brutal is most women i see are closer to me in height than i am to the average man i see:cryfeels:

R

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
★★★
5d 5h 20m

That's why you need to sort by race and look at the median heights, not the mean. Median will tell you where the true "middle" is.

So sort height by race and then check each median. You will see that white men median height is around 6'1 or more, while ethnicels' median heights are around 5'3-5'5.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
54d 5h 4m
Yet people who actually been to netherlands have experienced way higher than 6 feet being the average. Netherlands is the country of giants
you only notice the tall people while the shorter ones don't even register.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
124d 10h 15m
Average in Finland is 180cm (5'11") but that includes old men.
Young guys are 185 (6'1")

pyromancer1234

pyromancer1234

Recruit
★★★
5d 16h 38m
the actual short ones are rarely out on the town
Solid analysis. I'm "average" but pretty much every man my age I see on the street is as tall as I am. Doubly so for venues where height matters, like clubs or boardroom meetings.