Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average height on incels.is

how tall are you

• 5'3 or below (brutal)

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 5'4

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 5'5

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 5'6

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • 5'7

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • 5'8

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • 5'9

• 5'10

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 5'11

• 6'0 or above (unironically volcel on most cases)

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yvel_

Banned
-
Vote.

Avg zoomer height is ~5'9.5, imo avg height here must be at least an inch below avg so ~5'8 is my guess. But with height inflation idk. I guess most men don't lie about their height here, it'd be dumb, but many men genuinely believe they are around an inch taller than they actually are

6'6 actually we 7ft brocels suffer alot alone

I'm 6'7 and constantly get mogged by zoomer toilets when i go out to get groceries.

Over if your height doesen’t intimidate people

1.70 meters. Should be 5'7 in burger units, idk. I'm italian.

Curry in Curryland average height of 5'6/167 cms

42% of 6 footers. Chads.is

Last edited:
6'0 or above = Fakecel

6ft does not help in this day and age

Make votes public I want to see who's a 6' fakecel

Cope. 6'0 or above heightmogs almost everyone.
6ftcels are either Fakecel larpers or Volcels
I live in Austria, 6ft is nothing out of ordinary unless they're Italian manlets

I live in Austria, 6ft is nothing out of ordinary unless they're Italian manlets
Also, admitting that your height is "nothing out of the ordinary" is the same as admitting that you're NT, at least heightwise.

40.9% are 6ft and above? That's a lot of fakecels :feelskek:

Officially 1m73

giga cope, height is extremely important, and at 6 feet you height mog around 80% of men. it's a huge advantage
They trying to gaslight you

I don't understand those numbers

Vote.

Avg zoomer height is ~5'9.5, imo avg height here must be at least an inch below avg so ~5'8 is my guess. But with height inflation idk. I guess most men don't lie about their height here, it'd be dumb, but many men genuinely believe they are around an inch taller than they actually are
It is probably correct. 5'9 was ironically above average for most of my classes.
The big downside is some are considered some height like 5'10 - 6'0 are considered short or midget because some of these guys especially the ones who lie or are overestimated by like 2 inches to half-foot.

If I hairmaxx like most guys or like KSI, since my hair is pretty short, my height would be over 6ft. I measured such a case when my hair was a bit long, I can pass 6ft in my morning height.

If I hairmaxx like most guys or like KSI, since my hair is pretty short, my height would be over 6ft. I measured such a case when my hair was a bit long, I can pass 6ft in my morning height.
hair doesn't count. it can create the illusion of a bit of extra height, but it's not real height

It is probably correct. 5'9 was ironically above average for most of my classes.
The big downside is some are considered some height like 5'10 - 6'0 are considered short or midget because some of these guys especially the ones who lie or are overestimated by like 2 inches to half-foot.
here in Spain 5'10 is definitely slightly above average, avg must be like 175-176cm. I'm 5'5 and it's not rare to see zoomers my height or even shorter. I feel sorry for them. I even know a 5'5 black zoomer in my gym... never began for him

I'm 5'11, women literally don't care. Not saying height doesn't matter but unless you're like 6'2 it doesn't make a difference

I'm 6 ft 1 (185cm)

The fact that the majority of users are over six foot proves Face>Height

Height is only really an issue if you're under 5 ft 8, Face becomes more important after then.

5 ft 8 man with 10/10 Chad face> 6 ft 2 man with 5/10 face

another day at fakecels.is

hair doesn't count. it can create the illusion of a bit of extra height, but it's not real height
I can see that. Though, at a certain point, from measurement, when the hair is long enough, even if short and pushed down, the hair would still be height boosted.
I just think it is useful for guys who went to pass the 6ft border, I think, with an extra height.
If I recall, my morning height reached around 182.5cm+ when my hair was a bit longer and unbrushed, and when it was straight up, it was 183cm.
I know there are places like DMV where the person stands in a location with measurements similar to a prison mugshot; in such cases, the millimeters would be helpful. I could probably legally measure at 6ft if I time my measurement with my morning height.

Over if your height doesen’t intimidate people

A firearm can.

The first "guest" in the history of the forum?

No.

Observe:

Nope

I measured today and yesterday consecutively, and my morning height was around 183cm or 6ft with my shorter hair which was way more than my earlier peak I mentioned above; I guess I got taller.

You are a giant in assam with that height
Nope nobody likes me. I don’t even have people to share my thoughts or feelings with.

WHAT IN THE SHIT IS THIS WHY ARE 25% OF YOU RETARDS ON HERE?????
EVERY 6'0 AND ABOVE SHOULD GO BACK TO PISSCORD AND /R9K/ TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR """"""""INCELDOM"""""""". HOLY FUCK.

Last edited:
6'2 on average

Literal 6 feet moggers posting on incel forum seems like a glowie honney at this point.