Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel average height of UK university students revealed...(manlets enter at your own risk)

cba

It hurts my head. It's late and I hardly care. But there are two tables. The first says 1.81, which = 5'9, the other says 1.72, which = 5'6 or something. Where's the 5'11 stat?

*1.81 is 5'11 and 1.72 is 5'7. 1.81 is the given male average.

JFL. i was told it was 5'9 or 5'10. but NOOOOOPE. turns out its fucking 5'11. and thats including ethnics and oldies who bring down the average. for young white males its probably around 6ft if not higher...

http://backup.sci-hub.tw/6389/77b8d8b4483c338d10e7ad42f1d30de2/10.1093@[email protected]
5'11" amongst upper class guys (who are most likely going to be white too). The sample itself is intrinsically not reflective of the whole population.

Of course when women say they want a man of average height, what she really means is she wants a Chad of average height (so 6 ft) remember that the bottom 80% of men are INVISIBLE to women.

Foid standards will rise when they see this study

aren't you above that?
They're full of middle class kids who almost always tend to be taller, probably since they tend to get better nutrition than poorer people.
brutal poverty pill

I'm 5'11 and I feel like 1/2 of all the men (17-25) I walk past are taller than me. The other half are around the same height, sometimes a little smaller. I always believed I was above average.
Statistics tend to be faked to reduce people from going ER or offing themselves

I've noticed IRL foids talking about wanting a six foot three man on the bus, previously the desirable meme height was six foot two. Manlets just keep reaching new levels of over.

Getting laid is more difficult for men in the UK.

What's new?