Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel average height of UK university students revealed...(manlets enter at your own risk)

i need to stop entering these types of threads tbh

I better fucking reach 6ft before I stop growing

Its fucking over in the west

and thats including ethnics and oldies who bring down the average. for young white males its probably around 6ft if not higher...
are old people short in the UK or something, in America, or at least in the south old people tend to be tall as shit; the men do, anyway

are old people short in the UK or something, in America, or at least in the south old people tend to be tall as shit; the men do, anyway

yeah old men average around 5'7 here i think

yeah old men average around 5'7 here i think
that's strange, i don't think i've ever seen an old man under 6 ft here, to be fair some of them are probably 5'11 or 5'10

Eh, I'm still above average height-wise, even if it's only a slight difference.

JFL at people telling me I am fakecel with 6'3 in a region were overal male average is 6'1. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

OVER

MIDGET IS THE NEW MANLET.
MANLET IS THE NEW "NORMIE".
etc.

tbh:
giphy.gif

Hunter finishing the last hopes of the incel community ca. 2018.

Last edited:
Remember JBW memefags, this is what whitecels have to compete with. There is rational evidence to believe that the average height from young UK white men is 6'. 6 fucking feet. As OP said, ethnics bring it down. If you're 5'10 (like me), you're below average. Now I live in America, but the results are all likely similar.

Imagine being 5'5" and white in a western country JFL OVER for you.

i need to stop entering these types of threads tbh
Remember JBW memefags, this is what whitecels have to compete with. There is rational evidence to believe that the average height from young UK white men is 6'. 6 fucking feet. As OP said, ethnics bring it down. If you're 5'10 (like me), you're below average. Now I live in America, but the results are all likely similar.

Imagine being 5'5" and white in a western country JFL OVER for you.

imagine being 5'3'' and white in a western country :feelsrope:

meme tier manletism. id rope if i was that height.

I once worked with a guy with the last name short who was the same height as me :feelskek:.

Well that explains my Swedish college experience until I dropped out. At 5'8 I felt like a midget nigger so I guess it's because I was in comparison.

I'm 5'11 and I feel like 1/2 of all the men (17-25) I walk past are taller than me. The other half are around the same height, sometimes a little smaller. I always believed I was above average.

It's over if you are below 6ft in the west. The average height guys of today are the manlets of tomorrow. By 2030 the average height will be 7ft.

Why are taller people so much more successful in their lives?
Is it because they are preferred in general or because they have the better in genes?

Why are taller people so much more successful in their lives?
Is it because they are preferred in general or because they have the better in genes?

halo effect. humans are more subconsciously drawn to taller people.

So a trip to UK would be pointless, fuck you Europe, why everyone need to be so tall here.

So a trip to UK would be pointless, fuck you Europe, why everyone need to be so tall here.

might as well stay in the US then. the average uni height is around 178cm overall and 179cm for young whites over there according to stats.

might as well stay in the US then. the average uni height is around 178cm overall and 179cm for young whites over there according to stats.
Wish i would live in US, not that i wouldn't be a manlet there too, i am from Europe too, 166cm.

I'm 5'9. I know some 6'+ incels. Height is worth nothing if you are deformed.

6'1" at least to be seen as a human

I KNEW that 5'9-5'10 stat was bullshit! 1.81m works out to 5'11.25"

Not surprising when you consider UK natives are of Germanic and Celtic decent (who are themselves partly of Scandinavian decent).

Has to be pretty much 6ft for whites.

No fucking wonder I've always felt I was getting giga mogged and not just mogged as a manlet.

Last edited:
The response rate of about 25% for completing the questionnaire survey was above the average response rate observed in similar on-line research,20 indicating a willingness among young adults, studying in an urban setting, to report their heights and weights on-line. However, the results are for a university population, and they were perhaps reassured that their data was going to a reputable source (university researchers).

This study is not entirely accurate. Since only 25% of the university students participated. There could be selection bias at play. In other words people who are shorter would be less inclined to participate and the reverse. It makes sense, if you are a 5'5 manlet I bet you would rather not participate in such a study and be reminded of your subhuman height. That being said I do not disagree with the number. Around 180 cm should be the average for well educated young males in the UK.

This study is not entirely accurate. Since only 25% of the university students participated. There could be selection bias at play. In other words people who are shorter would be less inclined to participate and the reverse. It makes sense, if you are a 5'5 manlet I bet you would rather not participate in such a study and be reminded of your subhuman height. That being said I do not disagree with the number. Around 180 cm should be the average for well educated young males in the UK.

this explains everything. thanks for helping me cope

Lmao and that's with all the ethnics in the UK. Imagine the average height in all white areas. JFL at the "5'9" is average dude" cope. AHAHAHAHA.

YOUNG WHITE MEN ARE EASILY 6'0" ON AVERAGE THROUGHOUT MOST OF EUROPE, AUSTRALIA AND AMERICA.
that's strange, i don't think i've ever seen an old man under 6 ft here, to be fair some of them are probably 5'11 or 5'10
In Croatia for example old men tend to be "short" (5'10" and shorter.) 60+ year olds make up over 40% of our population. Young men are crazy tall, though. I swear 6'1" is the average college height, if not 6'2".
I'm 5'11 and I feel like 1/2 of all the men (17-25) I walk past are taller than me. The other half are around the same height, sometimes a little smaller. I always believed I was above average.
You felt that way because it's true. 5'11" is meme height in most of Europe and other white areas. Young white dudes are easily 6'0" on average. I swear where I live young men are 185-188cm tall (6'1-6'2") on average AT LEAST.
I'm 181-182cm (just under 6'0") and feel barely average overall, most men are as tall or taller than me, but not by much usually. I rarely see a 5'9" or shorter young guys. I'm not exaggerating.

Last edited:
Lmao and that's with all the ethnics in the UK. Imagine the average height in all white areas. JFL at the "5'9" is average dude" cope. AHAHAHAHA.

YOUNG WHITE MEN ARE EASILY 6'0" ON AVERAGE THROUGHOUT MOST OF EUROPE, AUSTRALIA AND AMERICA.

In Croatia for example old men tend to be "short" (5'10" and shorter.) 60+ year olds make up over 40% of our population. Young men are crazy tall, though. I swear 6'1" is the average college height, if not 6'2".

You felt that way because it's true. 5'11" is meme height in most of Europe and other white areas. Young white dudes are easily 6'0" on average. I swear where I live young men are 185-188cm tall (6'1-6'2") on average AT LEAST.
I'm 181-182cm (just under 6'0") and feel barely average overall, most men are as tall or taller than me, but not by much usually. I rarely see a 5'9" or shorter young guy. I'm not exaggerating.

At my college I'm 5'7" and the tallest dude in my English class. Manlet heaven

self-reported btw. most people overestimate their height. I'd say the average is between 1 to 2 inches below what these ppl reported

At my college I'm 5'7" and the tallest dude in my English class. Manlet heaven

do you live in mexico or some shit. hot damn.
self-reported btw. most people overestimate their height. I'd say the average is between 1 to 2 inches below what these ppl reported

peanut IQ comment. actually look at the fucking table and you will see its not self reported you mong.

do you live in mexico or some shit. hot damn.

peanut IQ comment. actually look at the fucking table and you will see its not self reported you mong.
Nah I'm from Colorado, US.

COPE. Confidence intervals are included.

selection bias is at play here methinks. 25% agreed to do the survey and short people would be less inclined to take part to remind them of their manletism.
Nah I'm from Colorado, US.

you are lucky as fuck. in my old secondary school(11-16) the average for 15 yr olds at the time was fucking 5'10.

Self-reported.

ie worthless.

It’s over for men under 5’11”

if ur under 5'11 u should just rope. Or at least not leave your house ever

kek

LOOK AT THE FUCKING TABLE. this is like the 5th time someone has said this...

cba

It hurts my head. It's late and I hardly care. But there are two tables. The first says 1.81, which = 5'9, the other says 1.72, which = 5'6 or something. Where's the 5'11 stat?

Last edited: