Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the "5'8 is average" meme needs to fucking die

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
"B-BUT YOU CANT COMPLAIN. 5'8 IS AVERAGE!"

"MUH 5'8 IS AVERAGE RANGE!!!!111"

"5'8 IS ON THE SHORTER END OF AVERAGE!!"

first off, if you are trying to put average on a range then it means the height you claim to be average is in reality short. "shorter end of average" translated from copesian to english is short. there is no "shorter end". you are either short or average on the inch or tall.

and 5'8 is most certainly NOT average in the west, not even fucking close...

http://backup.sci-hub.tw/6389/77b8d8b4483c338d10e7ad42f1d30de2/10.1093@[email protected]

as you can see the new average for young male university students is actually 5'11. and this is counting ethnics. take away the ethnics and it would probably be 6ft. this means at 5'8 you will be 3-4 inches shorter than most other young men.

https://i.redd.it/mf9i64o835i11.jpg

see the 9cm height difference in the diagram above? the manlet is you and your average campus student is the guy mogging him.

and finally, take a look at this:

keep in mind, this guy is about 5'8 but everyone is a head taller than him. foids are around the same height as him. and the guys in the video are mostly old. in a university campus a 5'8 guy would look like a midget.

Last edited:
nah average for white guys in the us is like 5'10

if u have to think about ur height ur a manlet

nah average for white guys in the us is like 5'10

if you factor in old guys then maybe. but not for young white males.

good rule of thumb to go by

at least its easier to accept its over at that height. 5'8-5'9 guys are told they are average which motivates them to keep trying and expect to get laid only leading to more and more dissapointment. in reality its just as over for them as it is for you.

Last edited:
fuck man I thought I was good when I stopped growing.. thought the average was 5'9.5" as reported in every other study at the time.. like 7 or 8 years ago.. the height pill is so fuckign brutal.. and from my experience, average young male height atleast in my state is indeed 6 feet. 5'9" is serious manlet tier.. average height for foids is probably 5'6-5'7"

No, foids are most definatly not around 5'8 on average.

I remember when I was super tall compared to everybody else and all the high school kids were like mid 5 feet. Now yes, I go on campus and feel of average height.

Fake world. No way that much change could happen within 4 or 5 years. Guys were way shorter 5 years ago. THE NPCS HAVE GOTTEN BIGGER!

9C0901AC B5DF 411D 9122 CC39B1275F06

True.

Fake world. No way that much change could happen within 4 or 5 years. Guys were way shorter 5 years ago.
Yeah this, I'm around 5'8" and I used to be slightly taller/same height as my peers, now I can't go outside without getting heightmogged constantly by teenagers.

fuck man I thought I was good when I stopped growing.. thought the average was 5'9.5" as reported in every other study at the time.. like 7 or 8 years ago.. the height pill is so fuckign brutal.. and from my experience, average young male height atleast in my state is indeed 6 feet. 5'9" is serious manlet tier.. average height for foids is probably 5'6-5'7"

those studies are pure copefuel. i absolutely detest them. garden variety manlets 5'8-5'9 read them and think "I MUST BE AVERAGE!" but little do they know those studies include men of all ages. it only leads to more dissapointment and ropefuel. its far easier to accept its over in the long run.

those studies are pure copefuel. i absolutely detest them. garden variety manlets 5'8-5'9 read them and think "I MUST BE AVERAGE!" but little do they know those studies include men of all ages. it only leads to more dissapointment and ropefuel. its far easier to accept its over in the long run.
one thing that might be legit, and this is purely speculation, is that manlets tend to not go to college as they don't want a repetition of high school, esp these days when its painfully obvious to anyone with a brain that height and face are everything.

I know I didn't go to college due to my height and Norwood. maybe more manlets feel the same way.

it's like how if 10 years ago pre-social media, you conducted a height survey at a gym, you'd probably find the average height to be significantly below average.. just certain things are for tall people, certain things for short people. if you go to any nightclub, average height is 6'1+.. honestly seems like there exist minimum heights at certain places more than anything. for example I see 5'7-5'9" people ALL THE TIME, but its extremely rare for me to see anyone below that height. seems like there is a minimum height requirement for leaving the house.. brutal

Last edited:
one thing that might be legit, and this is purely speculation, is that manlets tend to not go to college as they don't want a repetition of high school, esp these days when its painfully obvious to anyone with a brain that height and face are everything.

I know I didn't go to college due to my height and Norwood. maybe more manlets feel the same way.

it's like how if 10 years ago pre-social media, you conducted a height survey at a gym, you'd probably find the average height to be significantly below average.. just certain things are for tall people, certain things for short people. if you go to any nightclub, average height is 6'1+.. honestly seems like there exist minimum heights at certain places more than anything. for example I see 5'7-5'9" people ALL THE TIME, but its extremely rare for me to see anyone below that height. seems like there is a minimum height requirement for leaving the house.. brutal

the average would be 5'10 if we included all young males. still a very noticable difference in comparison to 5'8 if you look at the diagram.

College isn't a good sample as its rich people with high IQ (hence good genetics) which would make them taller and better looking as well.

College isn't a good sample as its rich people with high IQ (hence good genetics) which would make them taller and better looking as well.

dont the majority of people go uni before work? like 15 out of 19 people in my former IT class went uni. and even going with the 5'10 average from all young males its still significantly taller than 5'8.

Can't agree more, 5'8 is short in the west, I've seen grade school children who were at least 5'10. 6ft is the average nowadays as far as i'm concerned. It's the ethnics in the west that skew the real statistics, take them out of the equation and I'm sure the average height would be like 6'1.

5'10" is average. In the US, at least.

I know because I am this painfully average height.

what about only the younger generation?

Don't be low IQ. Just google average height by age and take note of the year of the data.

A quick google search tells me that as of 2017 the average height of teens aged 18-20 is 71", or 5'11"

I feel like a giant at my school, it seems like everyone there is below 5”9

Don't be low IQ. Just google average height by age and take note of the year of the data.

A quick google search tells me that as of 2017 the average height of teens aged 18-20 is 71", or 5'11"

which means 5'10 isnt the average height.

It’s not too far off, the average is 5’10

If you had a 7+ face you wouldnt be here

Why are so many celebrities manlets?

Very nice thread Hunter.
Im "average" height and mogged by everyone here.

not if you are below 5'10(although i dont have a 7+ face).
Don't know about USA, but in Europe I know some <5'10" slayers with good faces. Keep in mind that we are taller on average.

If they are slayers, they have broad appeal to women, so your argument is not valid. Plus there is not only one <5'10" slayer I know, but many. Face > everything as long as you are taller than most women in my country.

I see too many shortlets in mid 5s to believe that it can be anything over 5'10.
5'6/5'7
Funny when I don't see too many of them as butthurt. Are you fucking kidding me lol I would rage so hard. The best thing you can hope for is to be angry and in the military if you are of lower height.

If they are slayers, they have broad appeal to women, so your argument is not valid. Plus there is not only one <5'10" slayer I know, but many. Face > everything as long as you are taller than most women in my country.

whch country do you live in and what is the average height
I see too many shortlets in mid 5s to believe that it can be anything over 5'10.
5'6/5'7
Funny when I don't see too many of them as butthurt. Are you fucking kidding me lol I would rage so hard. The best thing you can hope for is to be angry and in the military if you are of lower height.

*manlets. which region do you live btw?

In foids eyes average is 6'2. Here near Germany no one considers you tall with 6'2. Manley cutoff is 6ft and midget cutoff is 5'8 if you under 5'8 you have to be a god in every other discipline. But I would say it's already over if you have average features with 6ft but you can go sea and hunt noodlewhores when you're white

if you are under 5'8, you are completely fucked literally everywhere in the west. your only option is to betabux at that point.

Being 5'11 in Norway is pure hell when all of your male counterparts are 6'2.5 and above. I thought I was a delusional manlet until I actually got measured at 5'11. Dear God why wasn't I one of the ones that made it?! :feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Really really doubt the female average is 1.72m or 5ft 8

what are you on about? the average as mentioned in the tables in the link said they are 5'5 and a three quarters or 1.67m.
One of the tables says 1.67m, the other says 1.70** meant 5ft 7, not 5ft 8. (females)

One of the tables says 1.81 for men, the other says 1.72. 1.72 seems too little for men.

There are two tables. One has a higher sample size though. Bigger sample size says 5ft 11, for men, 5ft 6 for women. But I'm not exactly sure why there are two tables that display different data

One of the tables says 1.67m, the other says 1.70** meant 5ft 7, not 5ft 8. (females)

One of the tables says 1.81 for men, the other says 1.72. 1.72 seems too little for men.

There are two tables. One has a higher sample size though. Bigger sample size says 5ft 11, for men, 5ft 6 for women. But I'm not exactly sure why there are two tables that display different data

i think the second one is something else. there is no way 1.72 is the male height whilst 1.71 is the average foid height. the first one seems higher than i expected but believable.

5’8 is average for pygmy tribes in the African jungle.

Being 5'11 in Norway is pure hell when all of your male counterparts are 6'2.5 and above. I thought I was a delusional manlet until I actually got measured at 5'11. Dear God why wasn't I one of the ones that made it?! :feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
How tall are the girls?

tldr it's over

hey incelinside havent seen you for a while. someone told me about those glucosamine pills you use. are they permanent?
Hey man i'm on discord mostly these days, i'm still taking them atm 1500mg daily. The results should be permanent if you take them on a regular basis for at least 4 weeks