Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

average height at good schools/colleges is 5'11 for men

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
Upper class people tend to dominate these settings and they're noticeably taller than lower class people. Even 5'10 is manlet (albeit mildly) at these places.

It is because they didnt have to eat shitty food like frozen pizza for dinner

There's always someone taller to compare to

has to be, if not even taller. i’m 5’5 and was dwarfed by pretty much everyone i met in uni

It is because they didnt have to eat shitty food like frozen pizza for dinner
it's mostly genetics tbh. Most people in the west, even low-class people, eat enough.

good genes come in packages

Rich people are taller, it seems like common sense.

Rich people are taller, it seems like common sense.
it's annoying cuz those foids who have tall parents but ended up unusually short or are outliers, compare you to the average rich person. It's impossible to ascend unless you're HTN+ as a manlet.

it's annoying cuz those foids who have tall parents but ended up unusually short compare you to the average rich person. It's impossible to ascend unless you're HTN+ as a manlet.
I'm guessing you're in one of these schools for that to be an issue. I think foids in general still expect more height.

yea but these schools exacerbate it
I'm sure it does. The foidlets'll compare you subconsiously to their male relatives. I know it's cope but have you tried non-foidlets?

I'm sure it does. The foidlets'll compare you subconsiously to their male relatives. I know it's cope but have you tried non-foidlets?
a 5'6.5 girl said i was the same height as her in high school. We compared and I was obviously taller. All kinds of foids bully me.

a 5'6.5 girl said i was the same height as her in high school. We compared and I was obviously taller. All kinds of foids bully me.
She sounds like a cunt if she said that after you made IOIs. I do think tall foids are sweeter but it doesn't really matter if you are incel.