Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AVERAGE ARAB HAPA(SYRIAN AND Korean mix ) AVERAGE NOODLEWHORE WITHOUT a million Surgeries 100 LAYERS OF FAKEUP AND BLEACH NOT BLEACHMAXXED(SKIN/HAIR)

I am so very excitement to fuck slanty slanthole
IMG 20240712 134621
Still excited?

I think you meant they want to look hapa.
Yeah,that was mistake
And only the top two are Asian. The other one is an ughur(30-80% iranian) many ughurs have blue eyes as a result of their iranian genes and are celebs in China. And the last one is a Turkish-japanese woman.
Some japs will rarely have brown or hazel eyes too due to OCA2 genes, but even that also is very rare, like this Kanna Hashimoto, who is pure Japanese but you can see she has brown eyes

Meanwhile, both of my parents and 4 of my siblings have brown eyes.

The first two japanese women are brutally mogged by the ughur Jap/Turk women. Causcaian genes are superior.
The best one definitely is the turk/jap girl, but the point is, the 2 japs I posted do look like hapas, even if it may be rare for them to look like that

Abb05447 feb2 47f0 be96 98849f31cbfa
06f46063 6f3e 4604 80d7 5f1dbd2f30c5
Screenshot 20240209 080920 TikTok

Some japs will rarely have brown or hazel eyes too due to OCA2 genes, but even that also is very rare, like this Kanna Hashimoto, who is pure Japanese but you can see she has brown eyes

Meanwhile, both of my parents and 4 of my siblings have brown eyes.
Yeah, it's so Cringe, especially, because that other chink celeb you posted became famous for his brown eyes.

so many people have brown/hazel eyes in my family. Just Shows how rare it is in riceland, that's why a certain hapa was fuming when I said my Lebanese grandfather who has very light green eyes would have been a celebrity if he was born in India or riceland.

Even me and my brother lol. Because, we have dark green eyes and red hair respectively.

I would honestly rather ascend with a sheboon than a pure blooded gook bitch. At least they tend to have some ass and if they have more European DNA they mogg the noodlewhores facially I’d say. Maybe if I had to choose between the darkest nigger bitch in the world versus your average gook then I’d choose the gook.

I would honestly rather ascend with a sheboon than a pure blooded gook bitch. At least they tend to have some ass and if they have more European DNA they mogg the noodlewhores facially I’d say. Maybe if I had to choose between the darkest nigger bitch in the world versus your average gook then I’d choose the gook.
This. Sheboons have European DNA, plus, they're not flat and can at least give you tall sons

And only the top two are Asian. The other one is an ughur(30-80% iranian) many ughurs have blue eyes as a result of their iranian genes and are celebs in China. And the last one is a Turkish-japanese woman.
Yep. Most Asian women simply are not very attractive

Tell him, Yes.

Then send that poor bastard over here.
He is 17, he has to wait for a year. And I don't know if that's a good idea, every thread of his is going to be slandering you.

Yeah, it's so Cringe, especially, because that other chink celeb you posted became famous for his brown eyes.
Yep,and if brown eyes are THAT special to them, imagine how much more it must be when it comes to Yellow, green, blue eyes
so many people have brown/hazel eyes in my family. Just Shows how rare it is in riceland, that's why a certain hapa was fuming when I said my Lebanese grandfather who has very light green eyes would have been a celebrity if he was born in India or riceland.
Brown eyes are common even in Iraq.
Even me and my brother lol. Because, we have dark green eyes and red hair respectively.
My grandad had light blue eyes

Black women can be so damn sexy if they have the right features. Big lips, puffy afro, thick ass, long legs. Especially if we are talking about west African or Horner African women

Yep,and if brown eyes are THAT special to them, imagine how much more it must be when it comes to Yellow, green, blue eyes
People here underestimate how much Chinks worship blue eyes. that blue eye trend where people try on the Blue eye filter on tiktok was mostly all Chinksects and noodlewhores.
Brown eyes are common even in Iraq.
I read somewhere, that brown/hazel eyes are also common in the mountainous areas of Yemen, but that was on R/Yemen so don't know how accurate that is.
My grandad had light blue eyes
Didn't you also say he was 6'2 and was blonde if I'm not mistaken? Absolute mogger.

Golly! I ain't never been slandered before!
I'm afraid that the slander would be a little too much. I doubt Emba Rodger inherited your humour.

Brutal. Even ER would looksmog this future incel to oblivion
True. Unfortunately, Emba doesn't want to listen, he is letting his primal urge for pusssy, getting in the way of common sense. @Emba

I would do both though the difference is night and day.

It doesn't help her eyebrows are a mile away from her eyes, brutal. Though she still has more dating options than there is sand in the sahara desert.
Yeah. Clown world

You must be really horny, if you're ready to fly to the other side of the globe for jungle pusssy.
True. I’m not leaving behind our nice properties here that I’ve lived on and maintained my whole life just for a low tier female

True. I’m not leaving behind our nice properties here that I’ve lived on and maintained my whole life just for a low tier female
But again, tbf it's still mostly oldcels like Emba who go there.

asian foids are shemales

Would with both.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back