Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AVERAGE ARAB HAPA(SYRIAN AND Korean mix ) AVERAGE NOODLEWHORE WITHOUT a million Surgeries 100 LAYERS OF FAKEUP AND BLEACH NOT BLEACHMAXXED(SKIN/HAIR)

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240712 124440
IMG 20240712 124510

Last edited:
@VideoGameCoper
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade

@copemaxx9002

what the hell is going on?

that’s not even the same person she looks like an inbred without makeup

@VideoGameCoper

Absolutely brutal. The second woman is so ugly even I wouldn’t want her, and my standards are almost nonexistent

Absolutely brutal. The second woman is so ugly even I wouldn’t want her, and my standards are almost nonexistent
I was exaggerating a little, but the average Asian woman isn't far off, they fraud so much.

I know. The average Asian woman is not very attractive imo
Yes, but most people here are weebs who have fallen for the k-pop/anime propoganda tho.

Stand back son, let emba have this one... Just let me chug the rest of this "blackout brand" moonshine jug first.

Stand back son, let emba have this one... Just let me chug the rest of this "blackout brand" moonshine jug first.
I knew you were a fakecel all along! Little round eyed devil.

The Arab hapa looks like what asians think they look like lmao

Ok, she’s all yours bro!

That's impressive, because, Most white Normies and sub5s think Asians are as good looking as White and Arab women lol.
Yeah, I sure don’t. I’d still gladly fuck most Asian girls, but I know they are not anywhere near comparable to whites or latinas

Wow. Just wow
It's funny, because, I have posted that Arab hapa before, and some retard said she looks like the average Asian woman.

The average normie has been tricked by asian media into thinking the average asian looks like a hapa hy default. In reality, the beauty standard in Asia is to look hapa. Very few asians have that distinct hapa look

Sometimes you will find some asians who do look hapa, but it's very rare. For example, 2 of these women are japs, 1 of of then is uigur, and 1 is turk/jap hapa

78267369 d90e 4d4c af88 1c5dcbade1e4
94586ef5 8cae 4717 a144 d905835e68f3
1c809b7d96
Gygggg

Last edited:
Not if I deny him the "life saving" jewish vaccines!
That's cope. Most ricecels are born autistic. Never began for Emba Rodger.

The average normie has been tricked by asian media into thinking the average asian looks like a hapa hy default. In reality, the beauty standard in Asia is to look asian. Very few asians have that distinct hapa look

Sometimes you will find some asians who do look hapa, but it's very rare. For example, 2 of these women are japs, 1 of of then is uigur, and 1 is turk/jap hapa

View attachment 1197145View attachment 1197147View attachment 1197144View attachment 1197146
Yeah, those look good. Average Asian woman looks nothing like that

The average normie has been tricked by asian media into thinking the average asian looks like a hapa hy default. In reality, the beauty standard in Asia is to look asian. Very few asians have that distinct hapa look

View attachment 1197145View attachment 1197147View attachment 1197144
The first two japanese women are brutally mogged by the ughur Jap/Turk women. Causcaian genes are superior.

Yeah, those look good. Average Asian woman looks nothing like that
And only the top two are Asian. The other one is an ughur(30-80% iranian) many ughurs have blue eyes as a result of their iranian genes and are celebs in China. And the last one is a Turkish-japanese woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back