Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average American height for young men 18-30.

Average Height young american male (18-30)

• 5'7 or below

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'9

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 5'10

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 5'11

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 6' or above

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
neetmaxxed

neetmaxxed

Self-banned
-
Lets settle this zoomers are 6'3 larping once and for all. Ethnics are included. Go based off of your area. Americans ONLY.

you don’t HAVE to be 6’0 plus to get laid

@Zer0/∞ The average zoomer is 6'6, and anything below 6'2 is officially manlet-tier, and all those that state against this are coping manlets unaware of the true suffering of 5'11 manlets such as me; why, I happened to see a foid a couple inches above me a few years ago and still haven't got past it! :feelstastyman:

I'd say it may be increased perhaps an inch, to 5'10, but only because of ethnic zoomer's rise in height; 5'9 is about average to below depending on the geographical location. :feelsjuice:

average zoomer is 10'0

average zoomer is 10'0
even that will be considered manlet height in a year, damn zoomers can't stop growing :feelsohgod:

Imagine how tall is going to be the next generation.

Imagine how tall is going to be the next generation.
Their will be some turbo manlets like me. If you factor that Latina and asian demons that are 4'10 are reproducing with dumb white men who throw their genes away. You will end up with future erenyeagers. Thus adding more to the erenyeager PATHS, hypothetically I can feel turbomanlets being born from the new generation if they want me to know they will experience great pain in the future so I can come and aid them. Inceldian PATHS is brutal