Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Autisticcel is frustrated and asks an honest question, 2 cucks chimp out and go full mental on OP, one is at full-rage and the other mega bluepilled.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
The unpardonable sin this guy committed was just existing as he is and asking a question out of pure frustration at the age of 25 triggering cucks who had it all while OP only got hated on by everyone.

How dare the guy just vent out with a question because he can't understand anything anymore?

22h627jw7y6yw437

Gw42g6v6h2w7j2w

You would think people would come up with different shit as of today but it's the same shit over and over.

:feelstastyman: nice clothes :feelstastyman: well groomed :feelstastyman: take care :feelstastyman: be nice :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: don't be creepy :feelstastyman: get a haircut :feelstastyman: don't treat them as objects :feelstastyman: just be normal :feelstastyman:

Holy fuck why is it the same shit over and over? How many times do they need to be told that if people have a problem with you they will always have a problem with you no matter wtf you dress or act like. You just committed the unpardonable sin of being born like that on this planet and being dealt with a bad hand of cards that you will carry forever and nothing will change it.

Treating woman as opposite sex is somehow dehumanizing and threatening in these peoples mind, its the most natural thing how they expect of him to find a gf if he acts asexual and put himself in the friendzone.

nice clothes
I'm poor
well groomed
I'm trying
take care
I'm trying
I am
don't be creepy
I have been diagnosed with a personality disorder
get a haircut
I'm trying but receding hairline is a curse
don't treat them as objects
I don't treat them like objects
ust be normal
I have been diagnosed with a personality disorder

Cucks: if you don’t act hateful, maybe people would show empathy!

Also cucks:

sane man: "why it is so hard to get girls soys: "hurr durr you don;t see de wahman as peope reee reee reee" these retards should be put in straight jackets so dudes can communicate in peace.

"Just be normal" is the most painful one to hear

People talk to themselves through these conversations.

Coping incel-in-denials or those betas who cucked themselves to get the virgin tag off them usually do this 'women are wonderful' defending with the paragraphs(IT men, are you reading this?) because it perpetuates their belief system.

Chads not seen in reddit or elsewhere doesn't mean they don't exist: they don't have to browse, participate and debate online about getting something easily, like each of us inhale air.

Observe and watch the truths spill out.

Treating woman as opposite sex is somehow dehumanizing and threatening in these peoples mind, its the most natural thing how they expect of him to find a gf if he acts asexual and put himself in the friendzone.
Just treat women like men to get them to like you theory. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cucks: if you don’t act hateful, maybe people would show empathy!

Also cucks:
I swear I can't fucking understand their thought process no matter how hard I try to get into their "logic".
I've seen this type of shit happening far too many times. Someone asks an honest, straight-forward question and the person just gets more and more hated on and shat by everyone. It's unbelievable how they can spit that shit out condemning hatred and then go on to kill someone that just asked a question or for honest, life advice.