Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic roasties brag about their condition being a plus when attracting Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueUnpopularOpinion/comments/14ytv55/autism_is_a_severe_handicap_for_male_dating_in/jrw1un0/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueUnpopularOpinion/comments/14ytv55/autism_is_a_severe_handicap_for_male_dating_in/jrx5tzg/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueUnpopularOpinion/comments/14ytv55/autism_is_a_severe_handicap_for_male_dating_in/jrx65ci/

For me personally, most NT men almost balance out my autism. And it’s kind of a plus because they tend to really love my “quirkiness”
NT men seem to think we are cute and quirky
That whole manic pixie dreamgirl trope is pretty damaging to autistic women because it’s not really is. We can appear that way and men flock to it.

Autistic wahmen have it so hard :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Oppressed gendER

Foids need to be stripped of their right to free speech.

“Quirkiness” You mean annoying and unfunny?????

Women shouldn't even be diagnosed with autism, it's a waste of resources and they delay help from those who actually need it. Autistic women can still live better than average NT men working at construction and they can poop future incels to rope themselves after suffering a miserable life whenever they want. Shy women, often those "femcels" are the ones who need to follow normies retarded advice, it works for them.

Because most autistic men are ugly. If there was an autistic Chad she came across she would appreciate his quirks too.

Because most autistic men are ugly. If there was an autistic Chad she came across she would appreciate his quirks too.
High iq :blackpill::yes:

Foids will say anything just to dodge being accused of lookism but in reality looks is all they care about

I want to see them bitches dead! :feelsree:

What the fuuuucccckkkkk why can't I be neurotypical.

Women live lives on easy mode. Autistic men barely have any chances when it comes to dating, for women it might even be a positive thing.

Of course women hate their equals. They think a man is supposed to be so much better than them in any way, for him to be dateable. Women will never date their NT match, their mental health match, their looks match, or a guy who makes less or the same money as them.

I hope they all suffer i wanna hurt them

Women shouldn't even be diagnosed with autism, it's a waste of resources and they delay help from those who actually need it. Autistic women can still live better than average NT men working at construction and they can poop future incels to rope themselves after suffering a miserable life whenever they want. Shy women, often those "femcels" are the ones who need to follow normies retarded advice, it works for them.

reading literally anything about so called autistic foids is fucking ER fuel

I really, really, really hope that some abusive chad will pummel these whore’s fucking faces before they get pumped and dumped. Fucking hell, the nerve they have to humble brag, while basically confirming the blackpill. Yet, they’d still deny it if you asked them upfront.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back