Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic repulsion to shower?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I despise the idea of taking off my comfortable dry clothes to puprosefully wet myself. It seems like normies love showering though. Might this be related to autistic hypersensitivity to stimuli?

you dont need to shower frequently if you have a natural diet.

you probably just rot in your chair/bed/couch etc all day thats why. if you actually did some exercise and sweat youd want to shower at the end of the day because youd be all gross. if all i do that day is just sit at the computer chair normally i wouldnt bother to shower that day because i didnt sweat or get dirty or anything.

would recommend starting to exercise a little bit so your arteries dont clog up and you have to get on kikedrugs in order to live

nothing better than a hot shower to boost my energy and mood, i love it.

you probably just rot in your chair/bed/couch etc all day thats why. if you actually did some exercise and sweat youd want to shower at the end of the day because youd be all gross. if all i do that day is just sit at the computer chair normally i wouldnt bother to shower that day because i didnt sweat or get dirty or anything.

would recommend starting to exercise a little bit so your arteries dont clog up and you have to get on kikedrugs in order to live
I do exercise actually but I get your point

nothing better than a hot shower to boost my energy and mood, i love it.

A good 15 minutes under hot water, with no distractions, and a cozy snack to look forward to are gigacomfy :feelscomfy:

I despise the idea of taking off my comfortable dry clothes to puprosefully wet myself. It seems like normies love showering though. Might this be related to autistic hypersensitivity to stimuli?
Yes, I’m also not fond of showering, and im autistic too

Yeah, I only shower on days when I'm going out. I never shower on days when I'm staying in, and that's after sleeping in the same clothes I'll be wearing for the day.

Sometimes I'm just too lazy to take one.

My mother use to fight with me all the time about it when I was a kid.
Although I still don’t particularly enjoy the bathing ritual it is something I look forward to on the road.

you stinks, just take shower at least before going to outside.

Yeah, I only shower on days when I'm going out. I never shower on days when I'm staying in, and that's after sleeping in the same clothes I'll be wearing for the day.
I can't relate, I take a shower everyday.