Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Autistic people are moral garbage like most people

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I hate other autistic people for the same reason incels cant be friends with each other. They will do anything for a crumb of validation from normies, and most of them are pet retards for trangenderism and the same vaccines and chemicals that fried their brain in the first place.

Vaccines do not cause autism; there is zero evidence whatsoever that validates that claim.

Yeah, I'm self-absorbed scum that will fuck over everyone for a penny. Society has abandoned me, every male friend I had ran me under the bus once a woman got involved. I don't care about validation now, though.

I don’t care about impressing normaltards, what’s the point?

Vaccines do not cause autism; there is zero evidence whatsoever that validates that claim.
Ya, exactly. I was already autistic before the COVID meme was even a thing.

? Autistic men like trannies?

I hate other autistic people for the same reason incels cant be friends with each other. They will do anything for a crumb of validation from normies, and most of them are pet retards for trangenderism and the same vaccines and chemicals that fried their brain in the first place.
Autistic people tend to be very idealistic because they take inspiration from fictional characters.
Normal people inspire each other.

Autistic people tend to be very idealistic because they take inspiration from fictional characters.
Normal people inspire each other.
only because they lack the skill to interact with normies so they have no other option. Thats why they are sometimes mistaken for skitzophrenics when really its their imagination.

Total tranny death. Total normie death. Only nigger worshipping faggots chase goy validation

Most of them (the non-incels) kiss the asses of NTs. They do anything to impress others, make friends, even if it means hurting others. Being alone is best, honestly.

I don’t care about impressing normaltards, what’s the point?

This stuff is applicable in the fetus or as a young child, coincidentally the age (((they))) insist you must be vaccinated at.

They will do anything for a crumb of validation from normies
WDYM? I hate normies and consider them lower than the dog shit on my shoe. I want to destroy them (in video game).

Ya, exactly. I was already autistic before the COVID meme was even a thing.
They are talking about the other 50 vaccines you are required to have growing up that literally have metal in them that is injected into your body. Why do autism rates keep going up?

Autism is not caused by vaccines. That's a paranoid, idiot lie many unfit foid mothers believe spread by one idiot doctor who had his license yanked. Autistic bluepilled normies are not the same thing as autisticels. They are no worse than regular normiescum.

Autism is not caused by vaccines. That's a paranoid, idiot lie many unfit foid mothers believe spread by one idiot doctor who had his license yanked. Autistic bluepilled normies are not the same thing as autisticels. They are no worse than regular normiescum.
What do you think causes autism? Something has to cause it to occur.

What do you think causes autism? Something has to cause it to occur.
We don't know what causes a lot of diseases. Just because we don't know the reason doesn't many that any reason fits.

Autism is at least partially hereditary, we know some genes which make it more likely for a person to be autistic.

We don't know what causes a lot of diseases. Just because we don't know the reason doesn't many that any reason fits.

Autism is at least partially hereditary, we know some genes which make it more likely for a person to be autistic.
I definitely think it is hereditary from at least 1 ancestor seeing as mentally ill people who breed and have a cocktail of issues tend to pass down >1 issue.

I do agree, I remember growing up thinking autistic/introverted people like me were somehow better as people and I tried to make friends only to figure out they were pretty much always trash just like normies... but with autism.