Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Autistic men, misogyny & the death of solidarity

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AutismInWomen/comments/1dk68kt/autistic_men_misogyny_the_death_of_solidarity/

I see autistic women putting so much work into supporting these men & trying to help them see how their attitudes hurt women (especially autistic women), and their efforts are met with just more misogyny. It is deeply saddening to see the men within our own community express such contempt for us, when I see women working so hard to better things - fruitlessly I fear.

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I find the rise in far right ideology among them frightening (not only as an autistic woman but as a Jew too) & I feel helpless.

MV5BNTEzOTIxMzAtZmVhNC00ZjUwLWE3ZTgtNjY4YzUwNjk5ZGY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

@faded

society loves autistic women but wants autistic men to DIE

women appropriating autism ruined the neurodivergent community

Autism and inceldom is general is a male condition

Soyciety claims to be against ableism (unless it’s against autistic men, of course)

I don’t know what they’re even talking about, I feel if anything the autistic men I know tend to lean left

I doubt that female autism exists.