Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic males are the most discriminated minority on earth.

VST

VST

Banned
-
If you are average looking or below, and autistic you have literally no chance getting a gf because humans are naturally programmed to perceive people that are awkward as a threat.

This is also true in the professional sphere where the interview process exists solely to get rid of any "awkward" (autistic) applicants, no matter how qualified they are for the role.

I hate autists they should all be in special needs education tbh

VST said:
If you are average looking or below, and autistic you have literally no chance getting a gf because humans are naturally programmed to perceive people that are awkward as a threat.

This is also true in the professional sphere where the interview process exists solely to get rid of any "awkward" (autistic) applicants, no matter how qualified they are for the role.

I agree, I have aspergers ,it is a curse.

this is how I know im fucked for life, i have severe anxiety and avoid-ism personality.

Virginp0wers said:
this is how I know im fucked for life, i have severe anxiety and avoid-ism personality.

Virginp0wers said:

Ppl are shitters in general so it isnt that bad tbh.

It's true. Think about ANY job posting: "looking for an outgoing people person!"

being ugly and autistic is literally the worst thing that can happend to anyone your entire life will be hell

Id rather be 1/10 than have assburgers

NeverSubmit said:

They're so fucking annoying

They repeat the same thing over and over and over again

exactly theres a reason why autistic chadlites still have a better life than normie autists or incel autists

NeverSubmit said:

You couldn't be more ignorant. You have a meme view of autism.

VST said:
 so true that

If your autistic it's over

VST said:
If this is true then it is a strange kind of feeling, while the fact that other perceive me as a threat and fear would make me feel better about myself, it also means that i can never get sex without paying some cunt and that, in turn, makes me feel like a failure.

But high functioning autistic women don't struggle to date and have sex at all HMMMMMM

VST said:
in the professional sphere where the interview process exists solely to get rid of any "awkward" (autistic) applicants, no matter how qualified they are for the role.

Yep, this is why i disregarded my formal education even though i had almost perfect grades and just learned programming and computer graphics, so i can do online freelancing.
It's kinda shitty way to work, but it is literally the only way i could get some money.

this. unless you are at least chadlite autism fucks up everything, not even just dating.

being on the spectrum is a literal fucking death sentence. even if you're a little ugly, or just below average, you could escape by being nt. honestly if you're nt (which i highly doubt if you're posting here), i don't understand what you're doing here.

every single person i ever knew irl got girlfriends simply because they were nt. i was always the odd man out even if i mogged those people to death.

As someone who is autistic I can confirm this is true.