Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic foids have no excuse. End of discussion

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Unlike autistic men, autistic girls have countless opportunities to better their confidence/learn social skills/receive attention and learning self worth. Women always have people to talk to, get attention and experiement with relationships at a young age. They recieve compliments, get hit on, get friendships easily just by existing. On the other hand autistic men have no one. They are bullied, ostrasized, beaten and harassed day to day, they have no outlets to learn social skills or build confidence so they sit in their rooms all day and become shut ins and their mental health deteriorates & social skills worsen. You will never see an autistic woman with severe or bad social skills, it's not possible. They are never lonely and never feel sad/always have simps on discord or other platforms to talk to. Autistic women have no excuse for any bad things their autism had caused. I have no sympathy for them. End of discussion. You autistic whores have no excuse and your subforums on reddit should be shut down today. Yeah of course women are "more sociable"

this is why.

Last edited:
Autistic foids have it far easier compared to Autistic men.

True. Fuck them, even the autistic foids get easy mode while I rot, and then they go and chase after Chad like every other goddamn foid. :feelsUgh:

Foids in general don't experience the hardships us men go through regardless of their flaws.

Foids have no excuse whatsoever.

Autistic foids are fetishized by many men, legit have zero excuse.

Even autistic women reject me.