Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autistic femoids and social rejects seem to be my only choice

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I don't have friends or any kind of social life so my only choice is finding a female in a similar situation.
But thats impossible because all females nowdays have hundreds of friends, active social lives and go to parties every week.
Even if I manage to find one, most of those are ugly and I don't want ugly foids.
The odds of me finding a cute social reject foid are almost impossible, and even if they do exist the chances of meeting her are low because neither of us goes out much.
And even if I find one how do I get to know her.
It's so over for me

>choice
>Incel

pick one

Unless they are severe autistic they can get chad's dick easily by tinder or other dating app

Even if you find one , she doesn’t want you

This is volcels.co you should know this by now :chad:
35289FDD 7249 41EA B89B EDD3A7E0E04E

Even if you find one , she doesn’t want you

You need to shop 3 points below your looksmatch these days so if you don't want an ugly landwhale you need to be an 8. If you'll accept an ugly landwhale you'll need to be a 6 to have a chance.

Otherwise it's severely disabled foids left that are 1s and 2s.

There is no choice for your face

I feel kinda bad now cuz everyone is jumping on you,

but I get ur feel

There is nothing I want more than a gf, I need affection

If you think it's easy to get an autistic foid:

*A post from the below thread*

Warning: Potential Sui fuel:

I had a drink in a bar (on my own, a weekend cope). It was quiet but there was an adult foid in there, autistic as fuck, she was literally dressed like a plastic troll, had a doll clutched in her hand (seriously) and was constantly walking up and down the bar incoherently quoting the Big Bang Theory and ranting about stuff in general and talking gibberish. She was clearly hugely autistic (I say that as someone on the spectrum who can easily spot it) This foid ngl had a boyfriend with her who while struggling to keep her in line was buying her fucking drinks. Don't know if it was a Tinder date or a genuine boyfriend but if that autist was a man there's no way he'd ever get a date in his entire life.

Clown world.

Ugly foids feel the same about you as you do them. Brutal truth

Just fuck blind girls bro ;)

All you can do is accept fate as a sub8.

Non-NT foids go after extroverted men all the same. And they have usually been pumped and dumped by a psychopathic Chad or two, rendering them insane and radioactive.

Having friends seems to be a requirement from foids nowdays. If I somehow had a slight chance of getting a foid, my lack of social life prevents it, thats why I would need a foid without a social life, but I don't think those exist.

my only choice is finding a female in a similar situation.

have you ever approached? This is what you’re supposed to do bro. Of course, no women are incels but you know what I mean.

It's brutal man. so many girls are ugly these days and the non-ugly ones have huge amounts of Chads trying to get with them.