Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does autism in women affect their SMV?

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
It's a death sentence in men. Does it harm women at all or is it just foids can't lose?

The lower the IQ the better tbh

Nothing affects toilet’s smv

No. I would in fact say autistic foids have a lot of autistic men/normal men hitting them up and due to the juggernaut effect, might even have more options that regular foids.

No because of hole.

Yes, it does, but a autistic foid can still get laid as long she asks for it. That said they're not as social as Stacie's so the SMV is lower

Simple answer - no.

A foid with down's can get laid and have a boyfriend.

I have a rope ready at all times, hopefully you do too.

If anything it might increase it. Juggernaut law

Yes it increases their smv because of juggernaut law.

I guess they are volcels if they are virgins.

It's a death sentence in men. Does it harm women at all or is it just foids can't lose?
No. First of all, it presents differently in females. Second, if they look normal enough, it wouldn't. It may affect their ability to make friends with other girls, but that's about it.

She may have her own personal specific challenges, but most men would still date/have sex with her.

Females can't have autism

No. First of all, it presents differently in females. Second, if they look normal enough, it wouldn't. It may affect their ability to make friends with other girls, but that's about it.

She may have her own personal specific challenges, but most men would still date/have sex with her.

RAPE. I WANT TO RAPE HER EVERY HOLE.

Warning: Potential Sui fuel:

I asked after having a drink in a bar (on my own, a weekend cope). It was quiet but there was an adult foid in there, autistic as fuck, she was literally dressed like a plastic troll, had a doll clutched in her hand (seriously) and was constantly walking up and down the bar incoherently quoting the Big Bang Theory and ranting about stuff in general and talking gibberish. She was clearly hugely autistic (I say that as someone on the spectrum who can easily spot it) This foid ngl had a boyfriend with her who while struggling to keep her in line was buying her fucking drinks. Don't know if it was a Tinder date or a genuine boyfriend but if that autist was a man there's no way he'd ever get a date in his entire life.

Clown world.

Last edited:
Nope. They'll get approached by Chad regardless.

I asked after having a drink in a bar (on my own, a weekend cope). It was quiet but there was an adult foid in there, autistic as fuck, she was literally dressed like a plastic troll, had a doll clutched in her hand (seriously) and was constantly walking up and down the bar incoherently quoting the Big Bang Theory and ranting about stuff in general and talking gibberish. This foid ngl had a boyfriend with her who while struggling to keep her in line was buying her fucking drinks. Don't know if it was a Tinder date or a genuine boyfriend but if that autist was a man there's no way he'd ever get a date in his entire life.

Clown world.

Brutal blackpill

No, it only doooms her future sons.

Yeah, increases it.

Yes, it does, but a autistic foid can still get laid as long she asks for it. That said they're not as social as Stacie's so the SMV is lower

There is always without any exception unlimited supply of worthless, horny, desperate betas for any woman.
Women can always find a partner, ALWAYS.
Of course autism will affect different aspects of a woman's life but she will still get laid, easily.

Doesnt change their standards, still want chad

I asked after having a drink in a bar (on my own, a weekend cope). It was quiet but there was an adult foid in there, autistic as fuck, she was literally dressed like a plastic troll, had a doll clutched in her hand (seriously) and was constantly walking up and down the bar incoherently quoting the Big Bang Theory and ranting about stuff in general and talking gibberish. She was clearly hugely autistic (I say that as someone on the spectrum who can easily spot it) This foid ngl had a boyfriend with her who while struggling to keep her in line was buying her fucking drinks. Don't know if it was a Tinder date or a genuine boyfriend but if that autist was a man there's no way he'd ever get a date in his entire life.

Clown world.
Tell me this is LARP??

Tell me this is LARP??

Not joking. I went for a long walk this morning (Saturday cope) and a couple of beers at the end of it and in the bar I walked in after i've finished that's what happened.

Not joking. I went for a long walk this morning (Saturday cope) and a couple of beers at the end of it and in the bar I walked in after i've finished that's what happened.
Damn....if that was a guy....100 percent incel.

Damn....if that was a guy....100 percent incel.

The girl wasn't just autistic she was retarded. She was dressed as a troll, had a pet doll, kept walking up and down the bar, bothering the bar staff chatting gibberish and had zero self awareness whatsoever. I'm fucking autistic but I can at least pretent to act normal. Yet this foid (a 2 in looks as well) had a boyfriend with her jfl

Here's me having my weekend cope and i'm mogged by a fucking troll

The girl wasn't just autistic she was retarded. She was dressed as a troll, had a pet doll, kept walking up and down the bar, bothering the bar staff chatting gibberish and had zero self awareness whatsoever. I'm fucking autistic but I can at least pretent to act normal. Yet this foid (a 2 in looks as well) had a boyfriend with her jfl
A 2 in looks?? LOL I thought she was at least normie tier white Becky....that's beyond fucked.

A 2 in looks?? LOL I thought she was at least normie tier white Becky....that's beyond fucked.

Her looks match - at best - is that fucking whore with the group of cucks who got pregnant to one of them (and that's being kind) But this girl was a genuine retard and she was still with a boyfriend or on a date. Completely fucked me up.

HAHAHAHAHA! Fuck no. Good joke though.