Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic discrimination is worse than racial discrimination

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
I've spoken about it with many people, and probably 60 percent of the people I talk to agree with me including minorities , which I was initially surprised by. Not that any of these people ACTUALLY care about oppressed classes, particularly ones they don't get any points for posting about on Facebook. Anybody have statistics backing up my claims?

Normal fags trash autistic people and I will be completely honest here, they get a bit of backlash sometimes but not as much as when you trash women, if you say even a SLIGHT thing about women then you will have normal fags on your back who will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about what you said and will basically keep saying ‘Look, it’s the misogynist‘ but even if you say very extreme shit about autistic people, you won’t get normal fags constantly saying ‘Look, it’s the autism hater’.

Autismphobe is far worse than racist and misogyny and I would even go as far as to say it’s worse than misandry and that is saying something since I believe misandry is a problem.

Last edited:
Normal fags trash autistic people and I will be completely honest here, they get a bit of backlash sometimes but not as much as when you trash women, if you say even a SLIGHT thing about women then you will have normal fags on your back who will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about what you said and will basically keep saying ‘Look, it’s the misogynist‘ but even if you say very extreme shit about autistic people, you won’t get normal fags constantly saying ‘Look, it’s the autism hater’.

Autismphobe is far worse than racist and misogyny and I would even go as far as to say it’s worse than misandry and that is saying something since I believe misandry is a problem.
Autismphobia seems to be innate. I walk into a room and people can sense the autism immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back