Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

autistcel trait: you've done the stupidest and riskiest thing in life

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★
If you haven't any, you're just an "autist" larper... When I was a kid I just got my ring finger almost completely destroyed by a bite force of a dog for stupid autistic reasons. Now I kinda stay away from stray dogs cuz i'm expecting them to go nuts for no reason.

How does autism cause a dog bite?

REAL
I got in a 30 year old subiq nigerian's car after 30 minutes of meeting him just because I vibed with him
it didn't hit me until he started swerving in the freeway
he bought me a burrito so all good

REAL
I got in a 30 year old subiq nigerian's car after 30 minutes of meeting him just because I vibed with him
it didn't hit me until he started swerving in the freeway
he bought me a burrito so all good
brutal noreplypill

got bit in the forehead by the family dog (beagle) 7 times as a kid, went too close to his face
and the irony is the jews said it would help my autism (doesn't make any sense but since foids are retarded my mother got a dog)

If you haven't any, you're just an "autist" larper... When I was a kid I just got my ring finger almost completely destroyed by a bite force of a dog for stupid autistic reasons. Now I kinda stay away from stray dogs cuz i'm expecting them to go nuts for no reason.
I kept messing with my grandma’s dog as a kid and she almost bit me

whenever im walking around or riding my bike outside i pray a dog will attack me so i can kill it in self defense

cuz your low iq and cannot read the title

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back