Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

autism.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
As an autist I will never be able to have a happy normal life. 85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers, 2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish, and the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder.

I don't see why I shouldn't kill myself (in gta 5)

worst part is the care system says autism isnt a problem because some fat roastie with low functioning autism is doing ok in life

As an autist I will never be able to have a happy normal life. 85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers, 2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish, and the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder.

I don't see why I shouldn't kill myself (in gta 5)
real. Had some medical crap months ago. Discharged as "bipolar". Still can't figure out what's wrong.
I don't want to enter the world of hierarchy and play pretend - that's the reason I'm staying away from society.
Supposedly, with us, there's a curvilenear fuction of employment in terms of education, too much or little = no employment... in the middle means you're employed (if you can bear it)

The silver lining is my high IQ

Literally we were doomed at conception

Autistic men are over 30x more likely to be incels too, only schizophrenic men fare worse.