Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism making my inceldom worse

R

Rottingloner

Greycel
My autism is very big that I can't function without any nootropics and I became a full blown autist in the absence of nootropics.. my brain is literally a Silent place where nothing else is Present ..when an ugly face is added to that you will end up in social hell..you don't have anything to talk to aothers purposefull and people gets resentfull and hatred because my autistic words are making them cringy and worthless..I catch things like a snail..Can't catch it when someone is nagging me or even trying to kill me..I can't react suddenly .people call me cowars but I am not coward I am just not reactive to danger or unable to take actions because my brain is turned of all the time..
In my whole life there only this one landwhale monster that came to me to tell me that's she is intersted..I literally get omiited about her appearance you have no idea how ugly she is..
All women tease mu autism some passively and some aggressively..girls tend to tease my autism aggresovely when I am in Nofap and all looksmax type of shit because that makes them catch their attention and they start to analyse me in seconds and come to conclusion that I am slow and autistic and they are so cruel when they deal with autistic people.
They will do anything to make the day of the autistic bad .because autistic is guy they will use all their power to make autistic condition worse.
1 out of 100 people will understand my autism and accept it but all the other 99 either use that to use me hurt me and destroy my soul...
This world is so dark

In my whole life there only this one landwhale monster that came to me to tell me that's she is intersted..I literally get omiited about her appearance you have no idea how ugly she is..
fakecel out