Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Autism is the politically correct term for unsociable

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication.

Eye movement disorders: Eye movement disorders, such as crossed eyes, are common with people with autism. Crossed eyes, also called strabismus, occur when the eyes point in different directions and are not correctly aligned. For example, one eye may point upward and one inward. Research in the Journal Strabismus found that the prevalence of strabismus is higher in people with autism spectrum disorder than in the general population.

Asperger's Syndrome, a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder, is a developmental disorder. Young people with Asperger's Syndrome have a difficult time relating to others socially and their behavior and thinking patterns can be rigid and repetitive.

Autism *cough* (Usociableness) *cough* ranges from: Zero to mild all the way through to severe.

I myself am diagnosed as borderline autistic. New people take around 15 minutes, quarter of an hour, to notice I'm not normal. :chad: :banhammer: For bragging.

Last edited:
i want opioids

I myself am diagnosed as borderline autistic. New people take around 15 minutes, quarter of an hour, to notice I'm not normal.

PDD?

I just had to google that. Sure, people with PDD are also unsociable. (Other search engines are availiable. Just ask Jeeves, he'll tell you.)

Definition of politically correct

: conforming to a belief that language and practices which could offend political sensibilities (as in matters of sex or race) should be eliminated.

Autistic Chad still gets women tbh, but ye I agree.

I think most mental diseases/disorders are fake and don't actually exist, Most mental disorders basically go like:

"You don't act like a normal person, So you have this mental disease"

Autistic Chad still gets women tbh, but ye I agree.

I think most mental diseases/disorders are fake and don't actually exist, Most mental disorders basically go like:

"You don't act like a normal person, So you have this mental disease"
This