Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism is quackery

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Autism is a real illness when it is serious, Rain-man style serious.

The rest of the "spectrum" is quackery invented by bluepillers to put a reassuringly medical label on something that frightens them: inceldom.

Real autists would not even be able to comprehend what this forum is about.

No one here is an autist. Stop believing in that crap.

I remember when i was in the kindergarten, they had a room only for retarded kids, there was a blonde boy that was autistic, he was always drooling and throwing shit at people on the lunch breaks, screaming like crazy.

I remember when i was in the kindergarten, they had a room only for retarded kids, there was a blonde boy that was autistic, he was always drooling and throwing shit at people on the lunch breaks, screaming like crazy.
That is the real kind.

Aspergers and the rest of the "spectrum" are just a fig-leaf for something else.
Based. This one minute video exposes this modern make believe quackery.

View: https://youtu.be/q7Prp9qhytE

Yeah.

Quacks me
212596E0 36F5 4546 B501 D4C4BC1D0711

You have got to be kidding me. Bro...my autism can be mapped on an MRI. I have gene markers for that shit.
I am an autist

You have got to be kidding me. Bro...my autism can be mapped on an MRI. I have gene markers for that shit.
I am an autist
Sorry to disappoint you Brocel, but the MRI crap is just snake oil. They can't see shit on an MRI

You have been diagnosed as "on the spectrum" to give a plausible explanation for your inceldom and sweep it under the rug.

Sorry to disappoint you Brocel, but the MRI crap is just snake oil. They can't see shit on an MRI

You have been diagnosed as "on the spectrum" to give a plausible explanation for your inceldom and sweep it under the rug.
You...you're joshing me right now right? They can see the disruptions in my Corpus Colosum, and they can track the deficiencies in my DRD3 Dopaminurgic receptors. Even without that, assuming MRIs are too low rez, they can still spot my genotype traits and markers.
There are physical side effects along with having autism:
My skull shape, my dopamine levels (or lack thereof), sensory integration dysfunction. It's all there.
There mere be a lot of bullshit in the science and medical community, but autism is not exclusively rain-man or drooling tardlets. I have autism.

Its just an attack on masculine traits by feminized society ( the same is for ADHD ).

You...you're joshing me right now right? They can see the disruptions in my Corpus Colosum, and they can track the deficiencies in my DRD3 Dopaminurgic receptors. Even without that, assuming MRIs are too low rez, they can still spot my genotype traits and markers.
Mumbo Jumbo
There are physical side effects along with having autism:
My skull shape, my dopamine levels (or lack thereof), sensory integration dysfunction. It's all there.
If it was THERE, you would not be able to write HERE.
There mere be a lot of bullshit in the science and medical community, but autism is not exclusively rain-man or drooling tardlets.
It is, Current medical science is not able to identify subtle signs. Either it is massive, or they can't see it. If they pretend that you have some kind of "high functioning autism", it means they can't see shit. They are lying to you.

It is all crystal ball and snake oil, except they use a million-dollar MRI machine to impress you.

Basically, the MRI machine has been paid for by real doctors (oncologists, heart surgeons, etc) And then the hospital administrators let the pshycho-quacks play with it to impress their patients because it is part of the game society asks them to play: "We have these useless guys who can't fuck a girl. See if you can slap a medical-sounding label onto them so that we can sweep the whole thing under the rug, ok?" That is what is going on.
I have autism.
Nope

Last edited:

The rest of the "spectrum" is quackery invented by bluepillers to put a reassuringly medical label on something that frightens them: inceldom.

Based. This one minute video exposes this modern make believe quackery.

View: https://youtu.be/q7Prp9qhytE

Just a crock full of decomposing shit is what you two have posted. What is so wrong in your pea sized brains that you can't understand autism isn't just being a savant with giant problems or a babbling drool machine and nothing in between? No, seriously what the ever loving fuck is wrong with you?

I was raised with "be tough, men don't cry" shit. It did not work, all I got was bottling everything up until I blow up to someone unrelated to my bullshit. Made me closed off, easy to be brushed off by anyone, not cared about too much.

Let me tell you this, I'm certain if my mind wasn't fucked up I wouldn't be here at all. Put a normie brain instead of mine and watch that version of me picking up girls.

Basically, the MRI machine has been paid for by real doctors (oncologists, heart surgeons, etc) And then the hospital administrators let the pshycho-quacks play with it to impress their patients because it is part of the game society asks them to play: "We have these useless guys who can't fuck a girl, see if you can slap a medical-sounding label onto them so that we can sweep the whole thing under the rug, ok?" That is what is going on.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MRI IS PAID BULLSHIT!

Look, MRI machines can easily determine your internals with 0.01 millimetres of accuracy, maybe more. Have you ever had to get an MRI imaging done? I have, and let me tell you those machines are detailed enough to see your muscles in detail in a general image of your knee. Just think how they can show everything needed in a focused imaging, if you can of course.

So please go become flexible enough to suck your own dick and we can have some peace of mind with your silence.

I may have autism but ya'll are being retarded.
Just a crock full of decomposing shit is what you two have posted. What is so wrong in your pea sized brains that you can't understand autism isn't just being a savant with giant problems or a babbling drool machine and nothing in between? No, seriously what the ever loving fuck is wrong with you?

I was raised with "be tough, men don't cry" shit. It did not work, all I got was bottling everything up until I blow up to someone unrelated to my bullshit. Made me closed off, easy to be brushed off by anyone, not cared about too much.

Let me tell you this, I'm certain if my mind wasn't fucked up I wouldn't be here at all. Put a normie brain instead of mine and watch that version of me picking up girls.

Look, MRI machines can easily determine your internals with 0.01 millimetres of accuracy, maybe more. Have you ever had to get an MRI imaging done? I have, and let me tell you those machines are detailed enough to see your muscles in detail in a general image of your knee. Just think how they can show everything needed in a focused imaging, if you can of course.

So please go become flexible enough to suck your own dick and we can have some peace of mind with your silence.
BTW thanks for the MRI thing bro
Mumbo Jumbo

If it was THERE, you would not be able to write HERE.

It is, Current medical science is not able to identify subtle signs. Either it is massive, or they can't see it. If they pretend that you have some kind of "high functioning autism", it means they can't see shit. They are lying to you.

It is all crystal ball and snake oil, except they use a million-dollar MRI machine to impress you.

Basically, the MRI machine has been paid for by real doctors (oncologists, heart surgeons, etc) And then the hospital administrators let the pshycho-quacks play with it to impress their patients because it is part of the game society asks them to play: "We have these useless guys who can't fuck a girl. See if you can slap a medical-sounding label onto them so that we can sweep the whole thing under the rug, ok?" That is what is going on.

Nope
They knew I had autism by the time I was 3. Are you implying they thought I was a truecel shota? And Medical science is pretty okay with subtle signs since it's not 1804.

Last edited:
muh im aspie so I cant get laid

NT pill is the ultimate cope for incels

There are physical, tangible differences between the brain of a neurotypical and that of an autist.

On one hand there is high functioning autism, which just makes it hard to socialize, on the other hand there is low functioning autism, which makes you a full blown retard who needs assistance for his entire life, and everything in between.

It's over diagnosed just like antisocial personality disorders are. Tbh wouldn't be surprised if a lot of autism like high inhib and self doubting behaviors come from continual negative social feedback in early childhood and continuing into adolescence.

One of the reasons this negative social feedback is there is because a male child was perceived to be different than others and undesirable. In many cases the racepill explains this (for ethnics and slav male children in the midst of mostly Western European and Jewish children). In other cases like if a western European male child has these experiences it's usually because they didn't have good looks and poorer reflexes than those around them to start with and came off as clumsy and awkward, which made them more undesirable to be around according to others and made others treat them in a hostile way.

BTW thanks for the MRI thing bro
No problem bro, after reading those contradictions with real life I was raging and felt the need to correct with strong language mixed in.

No problem bro, after reading those contradictions with real life I was raging and felt the need to correct with strong language mixed in.
I understand OP's suspicion with the medical industry, but the autism thing is a weird hill to die on. I'm a STEMcel, and there is legitimate evidence for "my level" of autism. And yeah MRI's are dope

I understand OP's suspicion with the medical industry, but the autism thing is a weird hill to die on. I'm a STEMcel, and there is legitimate evidence for "my level" of autism. And yeah MRI's are dope
I agree, some parts are shady as fuck with medical industry, but autism is mostly out clean from the shady people trying to make a quick buck. There are wrong and hasty diagnosis going on with ADHD, that can be treated with pills and other methods afaik. But autism can't be treated like most behavioral dysfunctions such as ADD, ADHD, etc. Because treating autism would mean changing the brain structure itself.

I'm in STEM too, but not diagnosed and not sure about if I would be diagnosed despite having the signs tbh. They are there and I can put up with them, but I need to accommodate them somewhat to not impede my life.

Thanks to MRI's we can see insides of people with great precision without an open surgery. X-Ray vision in real life, that is pretty dope .

> Autism is a real illness when it is serious, Rain-man style serious.

Autism isn't "savant syndrome", dumbass. Low IQ thread

I am an autis, I’m diagnosed. You get mild autism and severe autism, I have mild autism.

Schizoid PD and Avoidant PD are often mistaken for ASD, it’s hard to diagnose sometimes but autism is real and not all autists scream and flail or drown in the nearest lake.

If you don't believe autism exists, you aren't blackpilled.

Always with the nt folk saying autism ain't real. If it ain't real why are there so many with it that struggle with relationships, virginity, depression, suicide & employment.

If it was a cope to explain away guys that have bad success with women then how smart are they to foresee the future when many are under 5 at time of diagnosis.

Bullshit. Of course none of us is a pure rain man style autist but compared to fucking normies? Absolutely.

In my first day of high school everyone started forging friendships. Instinctively. Except fucking me. I didn't know you were supposed to fucking do that. I didn't know so many damn things that come to normies naturally. Even today I still struggle to understand normie society. It just seems so meaningless to me. I like life minimalistic. I don't give a damn about status or achievements.

Maybe we aren't autists, but we are definitely schizoids.

K90taku if you think it's just as simple as an "autistic" v "non-autistic" divide then you're oversimplifying.

Clearly it is a "spectrum" with some "more autistic" than others.

It basically is a subtle regression in your ability to tolerate socializing.

I do think however that it has a lot more nurture/negligence factors and that it's being thought of as too based in DNA or biochemistry causes.

I mean sure maybe some mercury in vaccines accelerate it, and I'm sure there's DNA correlations...

But also I think if you're ugly/incel and get socially neglected you just have a natural intolerance for people which is quite understandable.

Some DNA correlations are not direct causes (brain chem) but indirect ones (being ugly) running in families.

Or just coincidence: like your mom feeds you junk so you get fat and people dislike you. That could be purely based on things passed down in memes rather than DNA.

It's over diagnosed just like antisocial personality disorders are. Tbh wouldn't be surprised if a lot of autism like high inhib and self doubting behaviors come from continual negative social feedback in early childhood and continuing into adolescence.

One of the reasons this negative social feedback is there is because a male child was perceived to be different than others and undesirable. In many cases the racepill explains this (for ethnics and slav male children in the midst of mostly Western European and Jewish children). In other cases like if a western European male child has these experiences it's usually because they didn't have good looks and poorer reflexes than those around them to start with and came off as clumsy and awkward, which made them more undesirable to be around according to others and made others treat them in a hostile way.
^This

I live close to a 'supported workplace', where special people do menial work like packing cardboard boxes supervised by normies.
The autism I've seen at that centre is brutal.
No way one of those autists would be using this forum.
They won't survive outside by themselves for more than an hour.

I live close to a 'supported workplace', where special people do menial work like packing cardboard boxes supervised by normies.
The autism I've seen at that centre is brutal.
No way one of those autists would be using this forum.
They won't survive outside by themselves for more than an hour.
Yep. These are the real deal

Font size is like bike size, inversely proportional to dick size.
Thanks for a generic dick size attack.

Wonderful to spot a tumor or a blood clot. Useless to understand what the brain is doing
It is also wonderful to see how brain looks, isn't it? If you want to see what brain is doing PET or fNIRS scans are for the job though. You also know ThePopeofCope was talking about his difference in brain structure, which would be observable if we opened up his skull and checked his brain. Please don't try to twist your words and move the goalpost.

Yes. Not of my brain though.
Good, at least you do know how accurate these machines can be.

K90taku if you think it's just as simple as an "autistic" v "non-autistic" divide then you're oversimplifying.

Clearly it is a "spectrum" with some "more autistic" than others.
It is the "spectrum" that is an oversimplification. What they call "the spectrum" is a cover name for a huge array of behavioral quirks, some of genetic origin, some cultural related, some linked to an individual's history, that have been lumped together under this idea of an "autism spectrum". Most of these quirks have nothing to do with each other and lumping them together does not help in any way. It just gives the impression that Psychiatrists know what they are talking about while they in fact don't. A genuine understanding of all the little different phenomena now lumped under "the spectrum" would require a science of the brain that is way beyond our current capacity.

When I say that we should limit ourselves to Rain-man style cases when using the word "autist" is because they are the only ones that we can really identify. The rest of the "spectrum" we don't understand shit about and we should therefore shut up. Most of it has probably nothing to do with Rain-man style cases and it is therefore fraudulent to use the same word.

For all those cases which are now being forced into the "spectrum", we should just say: "well that guy obviously is not performing optimally and he looks quite unhappy too but we have no idea whether it is genetic, or if it is related to the way he was raised, or whether it is because he watched too much TV, or whatever the fuck else". That is what an honest doctor (or anybody else) would say. He would not use the word "autism" because he doesn't know if it has anything to do with indisputable Rain-man style cases.

It basically is a subtle regression in your ability to tolerate socializing.

I do think however that it has a lot more nurture/negligence factors and that it's being thought of as too based in DNA or biochemistry causes.

I mean sure maybe some mercury in vaccines accelerate it, and I'm sure there's DNA correlations...

But also I think if you're ugly/incel and get socially neglected you just have a natural intolerance for people which is quite understandable.

Some DNA correlations are not direct causes (brain chem) but indirect ones (being ugly) running in families.
This is all Mumbo-Jumbo, not Science. There is no way to scientifically test for this because you cannot control the environment of an individual. You would have to keep test subjects in a 24/7 Truman-show style environment for at least 20 years to have real experimental data.

In the absence of such data, you are just talking out of your ass.

It is the "spectrum" that is an oversimplification. What they call "the spectrum" is a cover name for a huge array of behavioral quirks, some of genetic origin, some cultural related, some linked to an individual's history, that have been lumped together under this idea of an "autism spectrum". Most of these quirks have nothing to do with each other and lumping them together does not help in any way. It just gives the impression that Psychiatrists know what they are talking about while they in fact don't. A genuine understanding of all the little different phenomena now lumped under "the spectrum" would require a science of the brain that is way beyond our current capacity.

When I say that we should limit ourselves to Rain-man style cases when using the word "autist" is because they are the only ones that we can really identify. The rest of the "spectrum" we don't understand shit about and we should therefore shut up. Most of it has probably nothing to do with Rain-man style cases and it is therefore fraudulent to use the same word.

For all those cases which are now being forced into the "spectrum", we should just say: "well that guy obviously is not performing optimally and he looks quite unhappy too but we have no idea whether it is genetic, or if it is related to the way he was raised, or whether it is because he watched too much TV, or whatever the fuck else". That is what an honest doctor (or anybody else) would say. He would not use the word "autism" because he doesn't know if it has anything to do with indisputable Rain-man style cases.

This is all Mumbo-Jumbo, not Science. There is no way to scientifically test for this because you cannot control the environment of an individual. You would have to keep test subjects in a 24/7 Truman-show style environment for at least 20 years to have real experimental data.

In the absence of such data, you are just talking out of your ass.
This whole thread, what's the point of it, what's the end goal here? This gonna improve a bunch of socially awkward loners lives, what do you stand to gain from it all?

What term would you use then to describe a group struggling with similar issues that doesn't have stigma attached to it with the general consensus being we deserve it according to the norms.

It is also wonderful to see how brain looks, isn't it? If you want to see what brain is doing PET or fNIRS scans are for the job though. You also know ThePopeofCope was talking about his difference in brain structure, which would be observable if we opened up his skull and checked his brain. Please don't try to twist your words and move the goalpost.
Can you understand what program a microprocessor is executing just by looking at it under a microscope? Of course not. If you don't see where the electrical charges are on a transistor by transistor basis, you have no idea what the microprocessor is doing.

For the brain it is the same. Looking at its physical shape with any kind of instrument does not give you any idea of what it is doing. Adding dyes and other chemicals to see which general area is more active is just like looking at a microprocessor under an infrared microscope and saying "Oh, the FPU is being heavily used, it must be doing a lot of calculations". Okay. But, that will never tell you if the processor is doing a Fourrier transform or calculating your taxes.

We have a very crude understanding of how the brain works. We sure as shit can't disentangle the genetic from the environmental factors in any but the most extreme (Rain-man style) behaviors.
Good, at least you do know how accurate these machines can be.
Physical precision is helpful for clots, tumors, aneurysms, infections, etc. Not for explaining behavior.

This whole thread, what's the point of it, what's the end goal here?
The goal of the Black pill is to eliminate bullshit, all bullshit.

If the "Autism spectrum" is bullshit (as I think it is), it needs to be eliminated, just like "it's your personality" or "take a shower"

What term would you use then to describe a group struggling with similar issues that doesn't have stigma attached to it ?
"Mis-educated people" (I include myself in the lot). I believe that most of it is cultural in origin. This is just my opinion. But at least, I am not trying to artificially bolster the credibility of my opinion with fraudulent "science"

with the general consensus being we deserve it according to the norms.
I am not sure about what you mean exactly.

Last edited:

based

girls dont care if your a though guy , if your not a certain height and have a plaussible face , it dosnt matter who you are

they only care if your worth a shit ( status ) or got the looks

weak , looser? , your a looser in this shithole anyways , jfl at believing wagecuking makes you worth something

YOU ARENT A LOOSER ONCE YOUR USEFULL TO A WOMAN , remove once health and or job / options and everywhone WHO ISNT USEFULL TO A WOMAN becomes a looser overnight.

Only Man are labeled loosers , Woman dont.

It is the "spectrum" that is an oversimplification. What they call "the spectrum" is a cover name for a huge array of behavioral quirks, some of genetic origin, some cultural related, some linked to an individual's history, that have been lumped together under this idea of an "autism spectrum".
I can accept the idea that they could have broadened this beyond the baseline traits of autism.

What would you say are those baseline traits though, and do you think they do not come in degrees?

Most of these quirks have nothing to do with each other and lumping them together does not help in any way. It just gives the impression that Psychiatrists know what they are talking about while they in fact don't. A genuine understanding of all the little different phenomena now lumped under "the spectrum" would require a science of the brain that is way beyond our current capacity.
Perhaps they are observed as things which strongly correlate with whatever is the root characteristic?

When I say that we should limit ourselves to Rain-man style cases when using the word "autist" is because they are the only ones that we can really identify.

What are you identifying though?

Whatever extreme you're identifying, I think we could probably conceive it in lesser degrees.

Like for example if one criteria is "looks away when people look at him 99% of the time" then "looks away when people look at him 98% of the time" is meeting gazes twice as often, 96% meets them 4x as often, 92% 8x as often, and so on.

The rest of the "spectrum" we don't understand shit about and we should therefore shut up. Most of it has probably nothing to do with Rain-man style cases and it is therefore fraudulent to use the same word.

"Nothing to do" is presumptuous, human behavior and symptoms are obviously to do with each other.

For all those cases which are now being forced into the "spectrum", we should just say: "well that guy obviously is not performing optimally and he looks quite unhappy too but we have no idea whether it is genetic, or if it is related to the way he was raised, or whether it is because he watched too much TV, or whatever the fuck else".

I think you could say that of standard autism too though.

That is what an honest doctor (or anybody else) would say. He would not use the word "autism" because he doesn't know if it has anything to do with indisputable Rain-man style cases.

Unless he's using autism just to describe the collection of symptoms and not speculating as to some unique origin of them.

The five PDDs (pervasive developmental disorders) could simply be a sum of various things in severe enough quantity that it prompts diagnoses in certain settings.

This is all Mumbo-Jumbo, not Science. There is no way to scientifically test for this because you cannot control the environment of an individual. You would have to keep test subjects in a 24/7 Truman-show style environment for at least 20 years to have real experimental data. In the absence of such data, you are just talking out of your ass.
Welcome to psychiatry: PDDs only acknowledge that someone isn't developing up to the normal standards people set based on some kind of arbitrary cutoff for measuring them.

I can accept the idea that they could have broadened this beyond the baseline traits of autism.

What would you say are those baseline traits though, and do you think they do not come in degrees?
Mental "illness" is a very vague concept. It is not really about "traits". It is just that psychiatrist have noticed that a certain category of cases looked like each other. A kind of "family resemblance"

What are you identifying though?
Some clearly deranged behavior that is not Schizophrenia nor bipolar disorder. So Psychiatrists created the concept of 'autism'. When the symptoms are very pronounced, it is reasonable to assume that they all belong to a certain category of conditions. But when they are not pronounced, then it is pure guesswork.

Whatever extreme you're identifying, I think we could probably conceive it in lesser degrees.
That is a very dangerous thing to do. Our lack of understanding of how the brain functions does not allow us to conclude that two behavior that seem vaguely related (everything is vague in Psychiatry) have a common underlying cause or mechanism. We do not know enough to reach such a conclusion.

Like for example if one criteria is "looks away when people look at him 99% of the time" then "looks away when people look at him 98% of the time" is meeting gazes twice as often, 96% meets them 4x as often, 92% 8x as often, and so on.
This could mean anything, or absolutely nothing. You have to factor in that looking someone in the eye can have very different connotations in different cultures. Sometimes it is a sign of honesty, or straightforwardness. But in other cultures, it is a sign of rudeness or even aggressiveness. But again, these are vague statements. We do not know nearly enough about, culture, instincts, or about how the brain works in general, to draw any solid conclusion. In particular, no serious experimental validation is possible. Again, this would require Truman-show style set-ups over long periods that are totally unfeasible.

Welcome to psychiatry: PDDs only acknowledge that someone isn't developing up to the normal standards people set based on some kind of arbitrary cutoff for measuring them.
Which means that Psychiatry is not a science. It sure as hell is not medicine either. It is a fraudulent part of our culture that masquerade as both. Psychiatrists only exist because priests are no longer trusted and people cannot accept that no one knows how to alleviate their suffering.

In the past, there were "doctors" long before there was any real "medicine". People went to see these "doctors" just for the placebo effect. Today, psychiatry is like that; like medicine in the middle ages.

That is a very dangerous thing to do. Our lack of understanding of how the brain functions does not allow us to conclude that two behavior that seem vaguely related (everything is vague in Psychiatry) have a common underlying cause or mechanism. We do not know enough to reach such a conclusion.
I'm not talking about vague relations but rather different tiers of exactly the same thing.

Like a tourettes screaming every hour vs every minute,.

I'm not talking about vague relations but rather different tiers of exactly the same thing.

Like a tourettes screaming every hour vs every minute,.
You may have behaviors that look the same but are not caused by the same phenomenon. In Psychiatry, there is no way to know because we have an insufficient understanding of how the brain works (by a long shot)

OP isn't entirely wrong. Many will fake Aspergers just for the fun of it.