Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism is quackery

For most normies faking autism would be a social and dating death sentence. Why would they do it?
No different than in the 90s many normies claimed to be "bipolar".

Its a trendy fad. Just visit Reddit.

No different than in the 90s many normies claimed to be "bipolar".

Its a trendy fad. Just visit Reddit.

No it isnt you retarded bluepilled fuck. Autism has made my life hell on earth.

I do not deny that your life is hell on earth

I just do not believe it is because of "autism". You have just been subjected to bad parenting/societal conditioning. It is not a genetic condition

I agree it doesn't really exist. They want to find biomarkers for it to continue their obsessive stigmatization so governments and other institutions pump millions of dollars in autism research but they will unfortunately never find anything. It's just a subsection of psychiatry to get an easy phd in or write easy and extremely biased publications

Never disputed existance of Autism, but again, many will self diagnose it online or use it as some crutch without ever consulting a professional.
Calm down bro, wasn't trying to insult you.

I agree it doesn't really exist. They want to find biomarkers for it to continue their obsessive stigmatization so governments and other institutions pump millions of dollars in autism research but they will unfortunately never find anything. It's just a subsection of psychiatry to get an easy phd in or write easy and extremely biased publications
Not just stigmatization of "weird" and outcast ugly males but also psychoanalysis and obsession with quantifying and classifying everything.

Not just stigmatization of "weird" and outcast ugly males but also psychoanalysis and obsession with quantifying and classifying everything.
They get lots of funding so they can afford doing it. And psychiatrists have become completely absorbed in their own echo chamber fixated on having to explain everything biologically

They get lots of funding so they can afford doing it. And psychiatrists have become completely absorbed in their own echo chamber fixated on having to explain everything biologically
This isn't just psychology though tbh it's a feature of the modern world and it's obsession with collecting data about everyone and everything and always being two steps ahead of "suspects" (guilty before proven innocent because nowadays every male is a potential suspect or combatant)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/uamz3/to_avoid_counting_civilian_deaths_president_obama/

@youthislife

Last edited:
thanks bro you just fixed my brain :feelsXmas:

There are different degrees of autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back