Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill autism is only a death sentence if you're sub-8, looks >>>>>>> everything else

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
If you are retard Chad, women will literally sit through you explaining how mentally disabled you are in order to have sex with you. This is just like women in tinder experiments being willing to have sex with paedophiles, men with ankle bracelets, dudes who beat the shit out of their girlfriends and all other kinds of things (unemployment, low status, no money, etc) as long as they're Chad.

Everything that isn't looks can only be a death sentence for sub-Chads. Looks is king, it rules over everything else.

I agree. however some coper fakecels can't understand it. I have legit autistic friend,if you guys knew him you wouldn't call yourself autistic. He is extremly retarded and diag nosed autistic,however he gets gfs because he is chad. He is the most retarded person i ever seen in my life.

I personally know a two chads with high functioning autism irl. They are both socially retarded, stupid, and void of individuality. This didn't stop them from constantly being in relationships throughout all of highschool. They were also very popular in my school, and talked about having sex multiple times.

Having good looks is the most important thing as a male. It amplifies all behavior qualities to make them appear much better than they actually are.

This shit ruined my day.

Yes bro we know. Chad can be a low-functioning autist and still get sex, initiated by the foid.

I'm autist and sub-4.

Your face is your main problem not your mental illness.
You're more ugly than you think.

Your face is your main problem not your mental illness.
You're more ugly than you think.
The mirror lies

You catch your mirror reflection in one good angle on one good day and think you look like that all the time due to confirmation bias. Your mind will warp your vision to spare your ego.

Remember: you are your worst angle.

The hardest pill to swallow for many copers.
Pic related, Chad looking down at his front facing phone camera.
Chad looks good from any angle. I look like a featureless blob from this angle and distance.

Attachments

• 1507652879026.jpg
    1507652879026.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 68
The hardest pill to swallow for many copers.
Pic related, Chad looking down at his front facing phone camera.
Chad looks good from any angle. I look like a featureless blob from this angle and distance.

looks - money ( cope / betabux ) - status ( kinda cope )

The mirror lies

You catch your mirror reflection in one good angle on one good day and think you look like that all the time due to confirmation bias. Your mind will warp your vision to spare your ego.

The way you look irl is the way you look in a candid video

Your value=your looks. Anyone who was ever mean to you and rejected you would of been friendly and welcoming to you if you were better looking.

The way you look irl is the way you look in a candid video
True. I look subhuman in videos, even non-candid. Sometimes I delude myself into thinking I look average if not above average when looking in a mirror, but a candid photo or even worse a video makes me suicidal. It's why I avoid taking photos. I haven't updated my ID in 2 years because of this. I don't want to see myself in a photo.

Mentalceldom is cope.

Status might be legit tbh.
I was listening to a pretty based Mexican dude talk about status a few years ago - he mentioned that whenever women see the opportunity for attention, even if it's being directed to another person, they'll try to get that attention by latching onto that person. Women's brains are constantly screeching they need resources to feed their spawn, and what better way to get resources than people around you who care about you? It's likely how below-average musicians and other famous people get pretty good pussy, the fact that it's often attention whore and golddigger pussy only supports the idea that status can be legit for the reasons outlined in this post.

Look at women, they are (almost without exception, I use almost very lightly) leeches and attention whores, they're also whores. Is it really that hard to combine those two-and-a-half things and create a woman that's an attention leeching whore? Read through crystalcafe foid feels threads and you will see women complain about being reliant on their discord orbiters for validation (it's not psychologically healthy, even though they live in a bizarro world where people actually want to talk to them while having recessed chins, shit frames, small tits, probably legbeards they have the luxury of this being their number one concern). They lap that shit up. Look at the behaviour of single mothers and women after they were given the ability to vote, they lap free shit up as well. Free attention on the level that Elvis or Lil Pump gets? You'll bet they'll lap that up, especially when the only price for such an opportunity is them paying with their pussies. It's a bargain for women.

Last edited: