Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autism is NOT a different ability

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Have you ever looked at the profiles on social media of autistic people promoting autism? They all tend to be pseudo-normies. They have lots of followers (which most autists could never achieve), they have great social skills and can easily mask (and most autists can't mask to save their life), they also don't look autistic), they have relationships/sex, they literally seem like normies with a quirk. These people are why so many people think autism is a superpower or a "different ability". If it's a superpower/different ability it wouldn't make life a whole lot harder. People on r/autism, r/aspergers, wrongplanet.net, or those videos on youtube of adults with autism just are a completely different group of people compared to the USUAL autists. Most autistic guys can't mask and often don't. Their behavior is completely autistic in public, they have bad social skills and might do socially awkward things. They usually don't mask.

Autism usually consists of co-morbid disorders, inability to maintain or even initiate a decent conversation, inability to figure out certain developmental milestones, social skills or other things on your own (e.g.: I didn't fucking know as a teen that people snuck out at night, i didn't know people did that until i was older), inability to handle sensory issues, inability to know how to do basic social functions, inability to know certain things by a certain age (i.e.: i didn't know what a one night stand was until i was 21), etc. We can't function at the most basic functions in life. Most of us have anxiety disorders, many have learning disabilities and other co-morbid disorders. We also can't figure out what is socially appropriate or can't pick up social cues, developmental delay, struggles with motivation, struggles with distraction, etc. WE CANNOT FUNCTION AT THE MOST BASIC HUMAN FUNCTIONS.

In fact, look it up, studies on autistic people tend to underrepresent a lot of intellectually disabled autists or autists with learning disabilities. and i bet socially active/successful autists are more likely to reply to these studies/surveys while the usual ones are reclusive and don't respond to or even ENCOUNTER these surveys.

people like me are basically middle-functioning autists if these types of autists are considered high functioning. my social skills are decent but i cannot figure out the things in life NT people can figure out and even these pseudo-autists can figure out.

TLDR

If you're a pseudo-autist or a socially active/successful autist who knows how to figure out basic human functions and can maintain a social life or relationships, then maybe it isn't a disability and your struggles in life are due to systemic ableism, but for most autists, they can't mask to save our life, and their social skills are total shit and they can't initiate good conversations or act socially awkward by accident. if society was more neurodiverse, those autists in particular would still struggle, maybe less, but still would. ONLY AUTISTIC WOMEN I'VE MET IRL CAN ACT LIKE THESE PSEUDO NORMIES.

@bigantennaemay1

:yes::yes:

ONLY AUTISTIC WOMEN I'VE MET IRL CAN ACT LIKE THESE PSEUDO NORMIES.
Autistic women are out of the equation, they dont get an excuse to be autistic.

Have you ever looked at the profiles on social media of autistic people promoting autism? They all tend to be pseudo-normies. They have lots of followers (which most autists could never achieve), they have great social skills and can easily mask (and most autists can't mask to save their life), they also don't look autistic), they have relationships/sex, they literally seem like normies with a quirk. These people are why so many people think autism is a superpower or a "different ability". If it's a superpower/different ability it wouldn't make life a whole lot harder. People on r/autism, r/aspergers, wrongplanet.net, or those videos on youtube of adults with autism just are a completely different group of people compared to the USUAL autists. Most autistic guys can't mask and often don't. Their behavior is completely autistic in public, they have bad social skills and might do socially awkward things. They usually don't mask.

Autism usually consists of co-morbid disorders, inability to maintain or even initiate a decent conversation, inability to figure out certain developmental milestones, social skills or other things on your own (e.g.: I didn't fucking know as a teen that people snuck out at night, i didn't know people did that until i was older), inability to handle sensory issues, inability to know how to do basic social functions, inability to know certain things by a certain age (i.e.: i didn't know what a one night stand was until i was 21), etc. We can't function at the most basic functions in life. Most of us have anxiety disorders, many have learning disabilities and other co-morbid disorders. We also can't figure out what is socially appropriate or can't pick up social cues, developmental delay, struggles with motivation, struggles with distraction, etc. WE CANNOT FUNCTION AT THE MOST BASIC HUMAN FUNCTIONS.

In fact, look it up, studies on autistic people tend to underrepresent a lot of intellectually disabled autists or autists with learning disabilities. and i bet socially active/successful autists are more likely to reply to these studies/surveys while the usual ones are reclusive and don't respond to or even ENCOUNTER these surveys.

people like me are basically middle-functioning autists if these types of autists are considered high functioning. my social skills are decent but i cannot figure out the things in life NT people can figure out and even these pseudo-autists can figure out.

TLDR

If you're a pseudo-autist or a socially active/successful autist who knows how to figure out basic human functions and can maintain a social life or relationships, then maybe it isn't a disability and your struggles in life are due to systemic ableism, but for most autists, they can't mask to save our life, and their social skills are total shit and they can't initiate good conversations or act socially awkward by accident. if society was more neurodiverse, those autists in particular would still struggle, maybe less, but still would. ONLY AUTISTIC WOMEN I'VE MET IRL CAN ACT LIKE THESE PSEUDO NORMIES.

@bigantennaemay1
Of course autism is far from a gift
Specially as a man

Literally make you an outcast

Normie think autism is like being Mr Wolff:feelshaha:

Most spergs seem to either snowball one or the other way. This mostly comes down to how supportive your environment from early on is relative to your symptom strength and obviously your looks imo. You can get quite far with constant positive reinforcement even as a sperg.

But there is always a certain bias ngl, stopped counting how often people told me I must be very intelligent or asked me about my super powers.

Last edited:
This thread is gold.
It takes being a genius as an autist to be somewhat normal, suffice to say I'm not a genius I'm just a sperg, I know it from my genius autistic friend who is a sexhaver. He learned how to like football (that's soccer for you Americancels, weirdos for calling it that), he knows how to drive, he's had several ONS, he's been employed... massively lifemogs every other sperg I've met. So... lifefuel for high IQ spergs I guess?

If your wealthy it wouldnt Matter because you could Just Order everythinf you Need and avoid all These phoney people. Or If you where a Woman everyone would Lick your Very A$$ regardless.

Masking ," Takes a mental toll , its better to Care alot less About the opinion of others

I’m just glad to not be an NPC but I do want to be NT but without the NPC mindset.

inability to figure out certain developmental milestones, social skills or other things on your own (e.g.: I didn't fucking know as a teen that people snuck out at night, i didn't know people did that until i was older), inability to handle sensory issues, inability to know how to do basic social functions, inability to know certain things by a certain age (i.e.: i didn't know what a one night stand was until i was 21), etc.
brutal I didn't used to know that people go to parties/clubs to get laid until I was late teens probably :feelsohgod::society:
almost everything needs to be said literally and directly because I can not read between lines I take almost everything literally :worryfeels::society:

The findings, published in Scientific Reports, could provide evidence for a controversial theory that sees autism as the result of an "extreme male brain."

we,autists, are just extremely masculine foids just didn't evolve to understand that :feelsree::society:

brutal I didn't used to know that people go to parties/clubs to get laid until I was late teens probably :feelsohgod::society:
almost everything needs to be said literally and directly because I can not read between lines I take almost everything literally :worryfeels::society:

we,autists, are just extremely masculine foids just didn't evolve to understand that :feelsree::society:
Brutal, I've known about parties since 5th Grade.

Yep. We need things to be said to us directly or witness it to know it exists

I didn’t even know many social norms or social things until I was much older. Yet even the most socially isolated NT people know about all the social things before they turn 18

This is me, to a T. I didn't even know a teenager could hold a job until I graduated high school. :dafuckfeels:

Also, I apparently may have bipolar, according to a psychiatrist I visited a while back for antidepressants, so I got the co-morbid thing going for me, too.

This is me, to a T. I didn't even know a teenager could hold a job until I graduated high school. :dafuckfeels:

Also, I apparently may have bipolar, according to a psychiatrist I visited a while back for antidepressants, so I got the co-morbid thing going for me, too.
Ocd ruined my young adulthood which I wouldn’t have had if I was NT

Ocd ruined my young adulthood which I wouldn’t have had if I was NT
I always forget about listing OCD, I happen to have that, too. It's a giant pain in the ass, but I've just sort of gotten used to it.

I always forget about listing OCD, I happen to have that, too. It's a giant pain in the ass, but I've just sort of gotten used to it.
Autism is only a different ability if you’re a pseudo autistic otherwise it causes inherent issues

I'm not autistic and I'm incel :fuk:

I know non verbal autistic people in my family they are pretty much retarded but I still care about them.

But yeah we have seen a huge push to normalize autism, probably to let parents with genetic dead-end kid cope

wait, what is a one-night stand anyways?? good post btw as a an autist i can say.
It’s when you have sex with someone for just one night and never again

It usually happens at bars or clubs

I know non verbal autistic people in my family they are pretty much retarded but I still care about them.

But yeah we have seen a huge push to normalize autism, probably to let parents with genetic dead-end kid cope
Those kinds of autistic people do need treatment to function on this world idk how anyone denies this

Why are foids and faggots allowed to trivialise this terrible condition? Oh yeah, because it's something that - in many cases - only seriously affects straight men. Foids push neurodiversity because they know it elevates their SMV while lowering that of autistic men. It's the same with fat acceptance.

Last edited:
  • didn't know people were wearing clothes not to just cover themselves, but also to display a sense of fashion until i was 15 when a guy told me i am being mocked at for my clothes.
  • didn't know people were having sex as one night stand until i was 20.
  • didn't know people had sex when they were teens.
  • didn't know people partyd and drank alcohol until i was 16.
  • didn't know women greated other guys by kissing them on the cheeks until i was 14, when a female in highschool kissed me on the cheeks it felt surreal.
  • didn't know teens were meeting outside of school and going to the beach without their parents monitoring them.
  • can't start nor maintain a discussion, and from the time puberty hit I couldn't manage to have a single friend.
It kind hurts when you realize that people you used to see everyday were having activities to which you weren't invited.

Am i an autist ? :feelscry: Never tried to get a proper diagnosis and i don't care tbh.

Last edited:
'autism' is the new buzz word just like 'gamer' and 'depression', it gives them validation

• didn't know people were wearing clothes not to just cover themselves, but also to display a sense of fashion until i was 15 when a guy told me i am being mocked at for my clothes.
  • didn't know people were having sex as one night stand until i was 20.
  • didn't know people had sex when they were teens.
  • didn't know people partyd and drank alcohol until i was 16.
  • didn't know women greated other guys by kissing them on the cheeks until i was 14, when a female in highschool kissed me on the cheeks it felt surreal.
  • didn't know teens were meeting outside of school and going to the beach without their parents monitoring them.
  • can't start nor maintain a discussion, and from the time puberty hit I couldn't manage to have a single friend.
It kind hurts when you realize that people you used to see everyday were having activities to which you weren't invited.

Am i an autist ? :feelscry: Never tried to get a proper diagnosis and i don't care tbh.
I didn’t know people snuck out at night until I was 23

Thanks for this post. I actually saw a youtube video about this, this post also says the same.

The media represents autism positively in some light because of the endless bullying people would do whenever they see a real autist.

Many people also call autists incels wrongly, which I saw your other post about days ago. Autism affects men's dating more than women.

It's nowhere near what's shown.

This thread made me sad.