Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autism is a death sentence

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
I’m a schizocel but I have observed people with autism throughout my entire life.

These people are attracted to me for some odd reason. Like flies on shit.

I have noticed that their behavior is severely stunted. They have no empathy and cannot understand what is offensive. They also cannot comprehend social power structures and that you must talk differently to different people. At their core they are brainless children.

I met one autistic white Chad and he had a wife so the blackpill held true. He would go to anime conventions and had failed at life essentially but still got laid regularly :smonk:

If you have autistic traits and are not a verified white Chad - you are fucked.

Swallow the NT pill. It is brutally over for all autistic males. See how ER acted. Like an autistic retard. ER was a mid tier normie and yet his autistic mind caused his inceldom :lul:. ER could easily have settled into a normie friend group because of his roommates and normie friends but he thought he deserved Stacy and Chad :lul:

I'm slightly autistic and I fucking hate it. I can't even look people in the eyes when they are talking to me. Also I'm very shy and unassertive and can rarely think of anything to say rather than one word answers. I wish there was a cure.

I'm slightly autistic and I fucking hate it. I can't even look people in the eyes when they are talking to me. Also I'm very shy and unassertive and can rarely think of anything to say rather than one word answers. I wish there was a cure.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sorry brocel. Yes unfortunately if you do not have correct support and resources since you’re born it was over since then.

Even those things probably don’t help :feelsjuice:

Sorry brocel. Yes unfortunately if you do not have correct support and resources since you’re born it was over since then.

Even those things probably don’t help :feelsjuice:
It fucking sucks. Imagine me trying to talk to foids. They would just laugh and mock me.

It fucking sucks. Imagine me trying to talk to foids. They would just laugh and mock me.

I didn’t even do it because I’m not autistic but I knew my place in the hierarchy at school :feelsbadman:

I didn’t even do it because I’m not autistic but I knew my place in the hierarchy at school :feelsbadman:
There were no foids in my school anyway. I when to all boys schools.

Brutal so did my dad. He’s an autistic weird faggot as a result :lul:
I miss being a teenager already and I'm only 20. Going to all boys schools honestly sucks.

You're either autistic or not. what does slightly even mean?

Most people in general have no sympathy, which is why my dick is dry.

You're either autistic or not. what does slightly even mean?
Highly autistic people can't even speak probably and are violent and unpredictable. Slightly means you just have a slight disadvantage with a few things.

Highly autistic people can't even speak probably and are violent and unpredictable. Slightly means you just have a slight disadvantage with a few things.
Autism is a spectrum, they don't tell you were your on it just that you are.

I know what’s offensive, I just don’t give a fuck and autistic people can feel empathy, they just have trouble expressing it. It’s mainly NTS that treat me like garbage, real life and online. Well, real life, no autistic people really bother me.

I know what’s offensive, I just don’t give a fuck and autistic people can feel empathy, they just have trouble expressing it. It’s mainly NTS that treat me like garbage, real life and online. Well, real life, no autistic people really bother me.

NT are brutal bullies. They are only considered NT because they hold power in soyciety.

Self diagnosed fags have ruined ASD
The larpers that give us a bad name deserve a bullet to their head by the police, well, they deserve worse actually. Not talking about @Hoodedn1inja20 though but speaking generally.

The larpers that give us a bad name deserve a bullet to their head by the police, well, they deserve worse actually. Not talking about @Hoodedn1inja20 though but speaking generally.

True. I have seen the far end of the spectrum (complete monkey IQ disabled freak) and the aspergers end.

Autistic types always follow the same algorithm in life - anime, conventions, cosplays, video games

Autistic types always follow the same algorithm in life - anime, conventions, cosplays, video games
This tbh, I've never seen a Autist liking mainstream shit.

This tbh, I've never seen a Autist liking mainstream shit.

The true autists post on here too.

Yes normies hijacked the autistic copes. But normie lookers can also have autism. They just manage to get laid because they’re not incel.

I met this real autistic girl in my first job out of college. She was into some medieval role playing club group thing.

Also you know someone is autistic if they are into polyamory. Also if they have problems with their gender role and sexuality identification.

Also if they have problems with their gender role and sexuality identification.
Yeah, I saw this statistic showed that decent number of Transgender people are autistic.

My education under the autism death sentence
  1. I went to special ed pre school
  2. Had helper assistant throughout all of junior high school for some lessons
  3. Had helper assistant throughout all of senior school for some lessons
  4. My last year PE lessons were replaced with one to one special ed classes. (In one lesson, I kid you not, I was blindfolded, feeling wooden letters, tasked with telling my teacher if they were consonant or vowels. :feelsautistic:)
I only have border line autism. I was overprescribed.

My education under the autism death sentence
  1. I went to special ed pre school
  2. Had helper assistant throughout all of junior high school for some lessons
  3. Had helper assistant throughout all of senior school for some lessons
  4. My last year PE lessons were replaced with one to one special ed classes. (In one lesson, I kid you not, I was blindfolded, feeling wooden letters, tasked with telling my teacher if they were consonant or vowels. :feelsautistic:)
I only have border line autism. I was overprescribed.

Funny how this is society’s solution. Shows you how :bluepill: they are.

It’s best to keep quiet about it and get help behind the scenes not humiliate the kid lol

I’m a schizocel
this takes me back
must be the reason I'm drawn to you too

I had an account I deleted over a year ago
and I made friends here with a schizo first :lul::lul:

Funny how this is society’s solution. Shows you how :bluepill: they are.

It’s best to keep quiet about it and get help behind the scenes not humiliate the kid lol
I remember sometimes the kids in my class would alienate me for having an assistant teacher they disliked.

this takes me back
must be the reason I'm drawn to you too

I had an account I deleted over a year ago
and I made friends here with a schizo first :lul::lul:

Based :lul::lul:

Yea I love it here that’s why I know I’m with friends :feelsYall:

Cheers brocel

I'm well aware of my own social retardation. Have been since I was a kid. It's kind of hard to ignore the consequences of being born with a malfunctioning brain: namely, the complete and total social ostracization that arises from your peers. :fuk:

I wish there was a cure.
So do we all, I'm sure. :feelsbadman: