Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Autism] I dont want to hit 15k and get that dumb pink color

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I'm scared >.> I'll miss my cool dark red.

I'm not sure how to cope with this besides avoiding it long as possible then just post maxing to 20k to bypass it..

Tfw NEET problems

have fun with that gay ass color boyo i still have red for a while :feelslala:

As you climb the incel hierarchy you get rewarded with a more incel color. Your username color reflects your power level.

Last edited:
Just delete a bunch of your old posts and you will be all set. Aim for a post where you postmaxxed and your number will skyrocket down.

We should be allowed to customize our color tbh

As you climb the incel hierarchy you get rewarded with a more incel color. Your username color reflects your power level.
Fucking MASSIVE IQ Serge should make a 100k thing where it's a gay pride flag to discourage postmaxxers
We should be allowed to customize our color tbh
Agreed.

I've still got a ways to go, I'm safe

Honestly, I like pink better. At least then it displayed my username, now it just doesn't show anything.

yeah. luminary is by far the best rank on here

They need to put cool gradients in ngl. The pink is pretty shit and obscure is gay.

Since fireflys are green I don't think I ever want to leave the green color ;o

id like that color

would go well with my avi too

Honestly, I like pink better. At least then it displayed my username, now it just doesn't show anything.

Just postmaxxer things

I want red colour rank.

spend your last 22 messages of luminary rank wisely

The rank system could do with an overhaul. There are too many ranks and too many unpopular colours. I don't like my current shade of green, and I've seen others complain about it, and pink seems to be very unpopular.

It would make sense to have increments per 1,000 messages as opposed to 500 between 0 and 5,000 messages. After 5,000, we could have ranks for 10,000, 20,000, 30,000, 40,000 and a top rank of 50,000 (or possibly 100,000, although it's hard to imagine anyone reaching this without being banned). Fewer ranks would mean fewer colours required so we could get rid of the ones that most people dislike.