Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autism cope EXPOSED [It's OFFICIALLY over][BRUTAL]

Women throwing around small compliments in the comment section of some retard does not mean they would fuck him.
Their compliments reek of disappointment and pity. They probably just think it's a shame that these otherwise handsome guys are retarded.

This means nothing. So what if a couple exceptional looking Autists have good looks? Society will never take them seriously or respect them. Even woman would never fuck them or stay with them.
Even super star Autists like Elon musk are rejected by women.

Their compliments reek of disappointment and pity. They probably just think it's a shame that these otherwise handsome guys are retarded.
Yep. And no woman is gonna pick a handsome retard over an average NT normie

They still didn`t fuck him Autism is not cope you`re fucking stupid stats prove autism makes everything more difficult in life
Exactly. NTpill deniers can fuck off

Elon Musk is rich af and has a good frame, height, and a face that isn’t too horrible. Being that statusmaxxed, women will just want you as long as you aren’t ugly as shit
yea he's a billionaire in part bc he's an autist who's involved in nerdy space + electric car shit

and still had sex with random celebs like amber heard or whoever, though he's not goodlooking at all

so idk what the user was trying to prove by mentioning him

yea he's a billionaire in part bc he's an autist who's involved in nerdy space + electric car shit

and still had sex with random celebs like amber heard or whoever, though he's not goodlooking at all

He's also functional unlike those two in the vids, jfl at this thread

Yeah, idk either. Elon is not an example of an autist, lmao, so mentioning him was pretty useless

5/10 is already screwed NT or not. non-NT just makes it even worse
Mmm I disagree brah, a true MTN 5/10 average height NT is not screwed, I'm not bluepilled in any shape or form but I'm going to say go outside to see that the average man is not screwed, it also depends on the age range imo

wait why are you saying elon isn't an autist now
I'm not. I'm saying he is a very rare successful autist who had useful special interests. Most autists are not successful like this, so mentioning an outlier such as him doesn't say much about most autists

I'm not. I'm saying he is a very rare successful autist who had useful special interests. Most autists are not successful like this, so mentioning an outlier such as him doesn't say much about most autists
ok cool

whats your problem with autists anyway?
u want us approach and make a cuck of ourselves or what