Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Autism awareness has infantilized male autists

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Thanks to all the focus and attention autistic children receive people associate autism with children, no wonder male autists get such bad treatment from normies and foids won't touch them. Who'd want to fuck an overgrown child?

If Chad had autism it would have been seen as cute by toilets. But Chad never has autism because autism isnt reals.

I associate autism with SJWs and trannies who won't shut up about it

in Poland it's pretty much impossible to get diagnosed as an adult cos it's still considered a childhood disease (that you grow out of? ridiculous) and until recently the official name was "childhood autism" (autyzm dziecięcy) as if there wasn't an adult form of it
the standard tactic is to diagnose adults with schizoid personality which is kinda similar in symptoms, that's what I got diagnosed with, but most likely I have some form of autism
it's also probably done to avoid giving autismbux to inkwells, you can't get any money for schizoid, but you can with autism diagnosis (tho it's still not enough to survive) -- gotta work your shitty 9 to 5, prolly doomed to work entry level jobs at best cos no one will want to employ you

Yeah, I pretty much hate the whole autism awareness movement. Half of our "advocates" don't even possess the disability themselves, and I'm sure the ones who do have "autism" are mostly self-diagnosed. We should be focused more on a cure, so that we can integrate into soyciety and have normal, fulfilling lives. Or at least so I can find gainful employment. :feelsUgh:

I associate autism with SJWs and trannies who won't shut up about it
I see a lot of neurodiversity / autism awareness stuff but of course it only applies to 5/10 and up, no evil inkwells allowed! Inkwells must suffer in silence with their autism!