Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism and loneliness are causing irreversible effects on my already damaged mental health.

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
Everytime I open YouTube, I lose faith in humanity.
Everytime I attend College, I lose faith in humanity.
Everytime I go outside, I lose faith in humanity.
Everytime I try to watch/play ANY modern entertainment, especially western, I fucking lose faith in humanity. I can't even have that.
Everytime I go to the supermaket, I lose faith in humanity. Plastic and soy processed products all over.
Everytime I talk to a stranger, I lose faith in humanity.

EVERYONE around me has a behavior and thinking pattern I SIMPLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND. Everything is a reason to fight and argue over in a serious manner, no matter how fucking pesky it is. Everything is a reason for NT monkeys to try to stomp on other people and feel better. EVERYTHING. I wonder, do they really think of themselves as superior? How is this even fucking possible?

Why can't you fucking talk about a hot topic in uni without any fights and disrespect? WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD TO DO? Why is nobody this logical?

I don't feel I fucking belong to the human species. I am something entirely different. I am the last survivor of an already extinct species because I can't fucking find someone like me so I can feel less lonely.

Imagine living in a town full of zombies and being the only human there. And the other humans are almost entirely extinct, and you can only talk to them through the internet.

Why am I perceived as a weirdo if I talk about a topic I like to a stranger, but nobody calls you a weirdo if you talk about your shitty taste in music and degenerate behavior?

Why I can't fit in this world and it's stupid fucking rules that make no sense?

Last edited:
Bro me and you might be versions of eachother ngl

I wonder, do they really think of themselves as superior? How is this even fucking possible?
NT's are cruel on another level we can't even comprehend, they don't even see us as humans, they push as down just to remind themselves they're not at the bottom. It's pure sociopathy , no amount of low inhib practice can bring an incel to be as cruel as the average normie, ever.

Why can't you fucking talk about a hot topic in uni without any fights and disrespect? WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD TO DO? Why is nobody this logical?
They are cruel, and they cannot overcome their primitive animal instincts. NT's are much more violent than us, i'm sure every time they see an ugly short male all they can think about is bashing their heads into the concrete, because they want to assert themselves to foids, that they're the alpha males.

80% of people are soulless NPC's, i'm sure of it. Do you really believe 7.5 billion people are alive, and have their own thoughts and lives? No, they're all cruel little worthless NPC's

Men AND women think they have to compete with each other. After weeks of depression I can finally enjoy my hobbies, but those NPCs need to find me everywhere and they just compete and compete, they always have to compete.

just rot in your room and cope with whatever form of entertainment you enjoy the most. the world is a hostile place for incels.

NT's are cruel on another level we can't even comprehend, they don't even see us as humans, they push as down just to remind themselves they're not at the bottom. It's pure sociopathy , no amount of low inhib practice can bring an incel to be as cruel as the average normie, ever.
NTs are watered down psychopahs. proven by science.

no amount of low inhib practice can bring an incel to be as cruel as the average normie, ever.
You took my thoughts out of my mind.

They are cruel, and they cannot overcome their primitive animal instincts. NT's are much more violent than us, i'm sure every time they see an ugly short male all they can think about is bashing their heads into the concrete, because they want to assert themselves to foids, that they're the alpha males.
Exactly. I will never understand why they are so fucking disgusting like this. Just why? I hate NTs with every inch of my being.

Why am I perceived as a weirdo if I talk about a topic I like to a stranger, but nobody calls you a weirdo if you talk about your shitty taste in music and degenerate behavior?

Most NTs are much too dull to understand intellectual discussion.