Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Australia's terror threat has been raised to 'probable' amid extremism increase

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Interesting. I wonder if NZ will follow suit.

Nice. I will join them soon. On my way to slit albos throat

Wonder if ZOG is planning a new major psyop/false flag over in koala land? :feelshehe:

What do you think kangacels? :feelskek:

@ilieknothing @IncelKing

They dont make any mention of incels, I wonder if inceldom is apart of it, I think aus government is aware of incels and this site
They said lone wolf males agitated by society. They generalised out from incels a bit.

Also it’s bs

Wonder if ZOG is planning a new major psyop/false flag over in koala land? :feelshehe:

What do you think kangacels? :feelskek:
They'll have feds dress up in all black and pretend to be nazis or something similar to nazis so wouldnt surprise me
They said lone wolf males agitated by society. They generalised out from incels a bit.
I havent seen that, I dont think its incel specific, they talk about political stuff like the israel gaza situation and stuff but I would imagine that "extremism ideologies" encompasses stuff like inceldom and the bondi stabbings that was done by an incel adjacent non NT manlet
Also it’s bs
wdym its bs?

@ilieknothing @IncelKing

They dont make any mention of incels, I wonder if inceldom is apart of it, I think aus government is aware of incels and this site
Yes and no. Some comsider us a "mixed ideologies" while other govts, such as Texas govt, downright pointed out our name as a terror threat.

The Australian government definitely know about us; this is their state founded think tank.

ASIO is observing the emergence of domestic actors increasingly driven to action by socio-political issues, intersecting with personal grievances. There is an increase in extremism, fuelled by conspiracy theories and anti-authority ideologies. Some actors hold a blend of ideologies, including those that justify acts of violence to influence change.

We are not officially designated a terror threat, but if some incel attacks, he will be definitely sentenced as a terrorist just like in Canada.

jfl at this foids who wrote that shit :feelskek::feelskek:

the cuckvernment is more worried about mean words online than actual issues

The biggest concern for the Australian government is people not trusting the government.

If you live in the West and are in or near a major city...GET THE FUCK OUT NOW.

@ilieknothing @IncelKing

Even though they don't mention us directly, they clearly see our ideas as extremism. I don't think the government made of normies can accommodate blackpill.