Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Aussie commercial about “toxic beauty standards” for girls

Men would never receive anything like this

It has been proven that the "objectification of women" in advertisment is perceived as a problem by foids only when the foids are pretty.

yes-but-comics-anton-gudim-part5-fb24.png

It has been proven that the "objectification of women" in advertisment is perceived as a problem by foids only when the foids are pretty.
It just comes down to women being jealous of attractive women and upset they get less attention for being unattractive. It's that simple. Remember whenever a foid spergs about toxic beauty standards she's really saying "I'm entitled to male attention no matter how I look"

'stop being mid' = evil toxic oppressive objectification

absolute state of modern foids

Basically any thin female is hot.

The weird thing is that most men are so desperate for female attention that most would fuck literaly any woman. I saw a bunch of guys simping for a down syndrome foid on Instagram.

The weird thing is that most men are so desperate for female attention that most would fuck literaly any woman. I saw a bunch of guys simping for a down syndrome foid on Instagram.
They are simps that probably have down syndrome as well:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsgah:

Braindead soyciety foids can look ugly af and still get sex