Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Audio recording of a foid breaking into an incel's house and getting shot multiple times (in video game)

ultrainstinct-songoku.gif

why is he whispering as if he was making sexual dirty talk

why is he whispering as if he was making sexual dirty talk
They broke into his home 4 times in the same year or someshit.

They finally got what they deserved.

And he got life in prison for doling out JUSTICE. :feelsree:

Understandable :feelsugh:

They were actually intruders, why the fuck did he go to jail?

based wizardcel took care of business. and nothing of value was lost-

Disproportionate self-defense.
Anyone goes into my home unannounced and invade and stealing. I'm Killin them and cops as well if they are included. They are defacing the laws of inceldia! With this puny cucked law ( in vidoegame)

Had the retard not recorded himself he would still be a free man. He probably could have still executed them in the same way and just pretended he really did need all of those bullets to ensure they couldn't harm him.

Disproportionate self-defense. He executed them when they were incapacitated
Yeah I get it now, he shouldn't have recorded that damn tape.

so because you're offended that intruders are obstructing your jiyuu da for a time, you'll respond with an act that'll perma delete all of ur jiyuu da?
You are retarded if you think I'm letting anyone just freely come into my house and steal my shit. Also giga retarded if you think I'm gunna record it.:feelskek: (in vidoegame) anyone robs my house they are dead. That's inceldia law

Had the retard not recorded himself he would still be a free man. He probably could have still executed them in the same way and just pretended he really did need all of those bullets to ensure they couldn't harm him.
He should have done whatever he could to get rid of the tape. GG

Yeah I get it now, he shouldn't have recorded that damn tape.
Punishment in the US is brutal. Oldcel got life in prison. Here in Brazil, the longest you can stay inside a prison is 40 years (and it was 30 years some time ago) :feelskek:

Punishment in the US is brutal. Oldcel got life in prison. Here in Brazil, the longest you can stay inside a prison is 40 years (and it was 30 years some time ago) :feelskek:
No fucking way, a fellow bostilcel? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what if the po po end up taking ur jiyuu da for good because you went too far in defending ur jiyuu da?
Sounds like shit Armin would say. In the end everyone ended up dying on the island because of him:feelsclown:

armin had to choose between his ppl and the world. he only had 2 choices (he chose the cucked choice :feelsohgod:).

u get 4 choices :feelswhat:

-kill em and record it like a retard (momentary :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: but then life in prison :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:)

-let em rob you (end up poorer :feelsUnreal:)

-incapacitate them by shooting them a bit (hopefully in the legs if they end up dying anyway it'll be clear u still had some restraint since you didn't fill em with holes) and then call the cops (best scenario).

-kill em efficiently with the least bullets possible, dont record like a retard, call the cops (act very traumatized and distraught and LARP about feeling endangered for ur life). maybe this will fly in court but dont forget that you're an ugly Hispanic midget and you just killed a poor woman going through troubled times with a bright future ahead of her :feelsaww:
Poor women going through troubled times = woman who couldn't get chad:feelsjuice:

And had to rob my house. I'm shooting her back instead :feelswhat: (in vidoegame) you must be a redditor to think you can come into my house and rob and not expect to get shot and harmed:forcedsmile: (in vidoegame)

-incapacitate them by shooting them a bit (hopefully in the legs if they end up dying anyway it'll be clear u still had some restraint since you didn't fill em with holes) and then call the cops (best scenario).
What if they come back and revenge kill him, say, 2 years later? Say, in revenge for their gunshot wounds

if they're that gangster then if you'd kill them their own gang friends would have avenged them.
Good point; if they're gang-associated yes, if just 1 or both of them are killers then gang is not part of the equation though

What if they come back and revenge kill him, say, 2 years later? Say, in revenge for their gunshot wounds
Not possible as I'll be prepared for my last war

Good point; if they're gang-associated yes, if just 1 or both of them are killers then gang is not part of the equation though
Think I care about retard gang monkeys. I'll genocide the Jew gangsters (in vidoegame) :shock: they don't know who they're fucking with

Thanks. :feelsaww: but it sounds like you love black people and nigger monkey's so:feelspuke:
Actually not really, I live in a country where there's not really any black people so I haven't had any interaction with them so I've nothing to base an opinion on

Actually not really, I live in a country where there's not really any black people so I haven't had any interaction with them so I've nothing to base an opinion on
You believe in gangs killing a supreme god like @erenyeager when @erenyeager knows all of humanitys weaknesses. I may have been the bottom of the barrel born but I studied and grow into a king of a godly nation of inceldia after coming into contact with the source of all living black pill matter:shock:

You believe in gangs killing a supreme god like @erenyeager when @erenyeager knows all of humanitys weaknesses. I may have been the bottom of the barrel born but I studied and grow into a king of a godly nation of inceldia after coming into contact with the source of all living black pill matter:shock:
:feelswhere: sry :feelswhere:

did nothing wrong

Convicted by fag jury.

He had every right to shoot them, expect to get killed for entering someones property unannounced.

Good riddance :lul::feelsLSD:

Gotta love her last little yelps :society:

Yea but then we wouldn't have been able to listen to his based monologue :dab:

if he didn't have an audio recording of him talking like a psychopath he probably would have gotten off

I don't get why he got a life sentence for this.
People sneaked into his house and he should have let them do this?
Shooting them was the most logical thing to do in this situation, no one with a functional brain can deny it.
What a cucked world seriously.

Dummy had to make a recording

“Die bitch” :lul::lul::lul:

One of the crazy stupidest parts of this trial was when they mentioned that he had moved his cars away from his house to make it look like he was not at home. And then they argued that this proof of premeditation

I don’t see how that’s not different from saying “that girl deserved to be raped because of how she dressed”, a defense that would not be accepted in court today. It doesn’t matter that he was setting up the scene and “asking for it”, he did not entice the bitch to commit a crime she just inferred that he wasn’t home. And she inferred incorrectly :feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back