Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Attractiveness is determined by DIET!

Human.Nature

Human.Nature

Greycel

Pretty legit video tbh
inb4 cope
6:45 for a summary

Last edited:
Whole Food Organic Non GMO Vegan diet. High quality meat that is not pumped with estrogen.

Last edited:
Attractiveness is determined by genetics end of story.

Of course he's claiming this so he can sell his diet consulting chit.

Attractiveness is determined by genetics end of story.
Of course genetics have a big part but you can't really argue against the points made in the video, diet has a huge impact too.
Of course he's claiming this so he can sell his diet consulting chit.
You can't change what your mom ate before she made you.

I'm not trusting anything a man wearing makeup is going to say.

I worked as a shepherd one summer. There was this beautiful sheep who gave birth to a lamb. It grew so big it was less than 2 yeas old and it weighted almost 150KG. She gave birth to a second lamb shortly after and she got bitten by a snake and died. The second lamb did not breast feed and it stayed really small less than 70KG. Every time a lamb does not consume her mothers milk it stays small and undeveloped. It is same with humans. My father has a wide lower jaw and broad shoulders I have recessed jaw and narrow shoulders. I had horrible diet my entire life and I did not develop properly. genetics has nothing to do with it.

Biggest cope yet. It's all BONES which are determined by GENETICS.

Because a calcium, vitamin D3 or K2 defiency doesn't cause bad bones rofl
No matter how much calcium you consume your bone size and proportions won't change lmao especially if you are past puberty.

No matter how much calcium you consume your bone size and proportions won't change lmao especially if you are past puberty.
NO SHIT DUDE? Did you even get what the video was about?

tbh diet is an influence, I'm probably fucked partly because my Mum's breast milk wouldn't make me gain weight so I had to stop drinking it.

Title is bait. Attractiveness is NOT determined by diet.
Yeah because the diet of your mother, your grandmother or great-grandmother CANNOT impact your looks in any way it's all genetics.

>wasn't breastfed
>mom smoked cigs while pregnant

its ebic

also frame reaper takes no prisoners

It's mostly genetics, you look at identical twins separated at birth, even after living in different countries, social classes, their face shapes are identical

Where is the real text summary.

Where is the real text summary.
TL;DW: a poor diet over a period of generations has vast effects on height, facial and jaw development, genetics pay a role of course but the dude argues that nutrition is the biggest part in everything.

Title is bait. Attractiveness is NOT determined by diet.

Title is indeed bait, however it is not necessarily wrong as it doesn't claim that attractiveness is determined by YOUR diet.

That being said I am not familiar with the scientific background of the subject so I can't speak out on the validity of his claims. It does sound somewhat plausible though.

TL;DW: a poor diet over a period of generations has vast effects on height, facial and jaw development, genetics pay a role of course but the dude argues that nutrition is the biggest part in everything.
It makes sense. Plus he said generations of junk food will fuck ur kids off as we are starting to see in kids now

It's actually partly true.

Whole Food Organic Non GMO Vegan diet. High quality meat that is not pumped with estrogen.
and where the fuck do you get these

i can buy cheaper meat, or more expensive meat, but none of it says "100% guaranteed grass-fed beef", or "100% guaranteed non-factory farmed wild salmon"

I guess brad pitt, tom cruise and my neighbor have the same diet...i would ask him next time we meet

Biggest cope yet. It's all BONES which are determined by GENETICS.
Because a calcium, vitamin D3 or K2 defiency doesn't cause bad bones rofl

Both environmental and genetic causes act as a huge limit when they are bad. Bad genes will always cause problems no matter how good the diet and vice versa.

Whole Food Organic Non GMO Vegan diet.
and where the fuck do you get these

i can buy cheaper meat, or more expensive meat, but none of it says "100% guaranteed grass-fed beef", or "100% guaranteed non-factory farmed wild salmon"
I live in NYC where there are high end butchers, restaurants and farmers market/independent Whole food stores (Some can be scams though).

It is true, BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE YOUNG!

Are you a legit fucking baby? If so, then having a really good diet will ensure your bones are genetics are fully developed. Not a guarantee you'll be Chad, but many sub5 men could potentially be 5+ if they dietmaxxed from the time they came out of the womb.

I live in NYC where there are high end butchers, restaurants and farmers market/independent Whole food stores (Some can be scams though).
thanks, sounds like i need to look further than shops and malls, which give me no confidence at all

If you haven’t already tried this you’re volcel

It is true, BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE YOUNG!

Are you a legit fucking baby? If so, then having a really good diet will ensure your bones are genetics are fully developed. Not a guarantee you'll be Chad, but many sub5 men could potentially be 5+ if they dietmaxxed from the time they came out of the womb.
This was the point behind the video tbh.

ThIs is so legit, talked with my friend about it, genetics is just a small percent of looks, DIET IS THE THING THAT MATTERS MOST YOU WISH YOUR MOTHER WOULD'VE KNOWN ABOUT INCELS

I would've been good looking at worst if i had top tier nutrition imo. When i started to found out my friends diet at home i was fucking surprised by how bad i had it....too bad i didn't have enough awareness to do something about it before it was too late.

GIGACOPE, there are people who take drugs, drink, smoke and their skin looks great, while people who eat healthy looks like shit after 30. It's all genetics not what you eat.

Diet can't make my chin larger. :feelsbadman:

Bullshit. I've been getting into researching health and diet a lot recently, and it can improve your skin quality especially if you clean up your liver but that is it. Bone structure and other features remain.

>muh soft and smooth faggot soy skin
Cope. It's all about bones and low body fat percentage.
Also, the guy in the video looks like a lesbian.

Fucking cope. Normies do drugs and drink alcohol yet they wake up with perfectly clear skin with somewhat developed faces.

A 14 years old youtuber debunked the scientific knowledge about beauty and health :lul:

Very low iq video with no scientific docs.
Just cherry picking faces on google.

According to his theory indigenous ppl should be the most attractive but we all know they are the ugliest.

The guy is a idiot, he got 2 caterpillars his eyeborws. Why should I take his advice.

Also there are chads being born in slums and poverty ridden area. According to his theory every rich person should be attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back