Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Attractive women don't go to bars or clubs

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
There's better gender ratio and ratio of attractive women on a bus stop than these fucking meme social outings that have thirsty Chads everywhere.
Life as a man is a retarded rat race that has no cheese at the end for majority.
Women literally just exist, they don't even go places because "it's full of hairy creeps" (actual quote of thot I talked to)

its better to go to the church

jfl at going outside as a male

its better to go to the church
Another cope social outing full of born again whores and by born again I mean their cunt is so blown out its like something kept getting born ove and over again in it

Another cope social outing full of born again whores and by born again I mean their cunt is so blown out its like something kept getting born ove and over again in it
then just go rope

Testing this pill tonight, going clubbing to this like jewish Greek club thing

They are all at starbucks drinking the same pumpkin latte and swiping tinder.But I'm not like other girls teehee

Testing this pill tonight, going clubbing to this like jewish Greek club thing
I always end up going once I awhile anyway. This is why Jews win. I know its futile but I keep going, in general I mean.

Whoa man, thanks for the new sig that's deep.

There's better gender ratio and ratio of attractive women on a bus stop than these fucking meme social outings that have thirsty Chads everywhere.
Life as a man is a retarded rat race that has no cheese at the end for majority.
Women literally just exist, they don't even go places because "it's full of hairy creeps" (actual quote of thot I talked to)
lol, yes, the average 5/10 woman has:
- a main guy, or a guy that is following her around as Orbiter Prime waiting to become her real BF
- an ex that is trying to charm his way back into her pants on FB/social media, begging like a bitch live on stream if she goes on FB live
- a dude desperately bothering her at work making it obvious that he is willing to be her backup plan no matter what

why the fuck would she go to clubs lol?

I always end up going once I awhile anyway. This is why Jews win. I know its futile but I keep going, in general I mean.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, INCEL.
5468C65E 8669 4485 ADF0 DC6ED7B5E1CB

Depends where you go. Foids will only appear if there's rich and goodlooking men.

Having neckbeards, degenerate thugs and out of shape people as your regular income is an overall death sentence to your business. Place becomes a rat hole, and men of value won't go to places that dont have bitches.

you got friends to go with brah or what, mine just treat me the way average people treat subhumans and thus never invite them, only talk about it later like it happened in another country or some shit

you got friends to go with brah or what, mine just treat me the way average people treat subhumans and thus never invite them, only talk about it later like it happened in another country or some shit
I used to.
But really what else is there to do anyway. Another summer is about to slip through my fingers.
Depends where you go. Foids will only appear if there's rich and goodlooking men.

Having neckbeards, degenerate thugs and out of shape people as your regular income is an overall death sentence to your business. Place becomes a rat hole, and men of value won't go to places that dont have bitches.
Rich people go to closed parties where women have to be hot or famous to get into. There's a whole world completely locked out for you as a subhuman. I only know about these because I stalk girls wihh fat tits on Instagram

I don't know if 10/10 women go to disco, bars. But is well known majority of users in those places are males jfl.

I used to.
But really what else is there to do anyway. Another summer is about to slip through my fingers.

Rich people go to closed parties where women have to be hot or famous to get into. There's a whole world completely locked out for you as a subhuman. I only know about these because I stalk girls wihh fat tits on Instagram

Tbh, it never began.

they are getting dicked down by chads at home

Attractive women used to go to bars and clubs more before the age of smartphone, tinder and instagram so that they could get their validation.

Now they don't go or they go with like 7 girlfriends who cockblock everyone (except giga-Chad) and dance alone.

Maybe the exception is when there is tourist season and attractive women are in towns and cities where they don't have social connections and just go into random places. I see a lot of attractive women in the city now when there are tourists. I have no idea if they go to clubs at night but I assume a lot of them do.

Local attractive women are nowhere though.

- a main guy, or a guy that is following her around as Orbiter Prime waiting to become her real BF
- an ex that is trying to charm his way back into her pants on FB/social media, begging like a bitch live on stream if she goes on FB live
- a dude desperately bothering her at work making it obvious that he is willing to be her backup plan no matter what

Attractive women used to go to bars and clubs more before the age of smartphone, tinder and instagram so that they could get their validation.

Now they don't go or they go with like 7 girlfriends who cockblock everyone (except giga-Chad) and dance alone.

Maybe the exception is when there is tourist season and attractive women are in towns and cities where they don't have social connections and just go into random places. I see a lot of attractive women in the city now when there are tourists. I have no idea if they go to clubs at night but I assume a lot of them do.

Local attractive women are nowhere though.
Everytime you think shit's bad look how different things were just 5 years ago. That's the current trajectory.
Women get preheated prepackaged Chad window shopping simulators, payapps getting paid to exist and food takeout.
They consume and shit and stay inside.
You could theoretically live your entire life inside a bathroom if you were a woman. They're just too retarded to do it

Bars and clubs are for losers these days

Bars? No

High end nightclubs? Yes

High end lounges? Yes

they go In VIP sections where they get in for free cuz the wink at the chad bouncer. They don't get bothered because high end clubs do not even allow ugly people through the door and VIP is secured

seems like cold approaching would have better odds.

This isn't true. Foids go out all the time. I see average and attractive foids out. They get treated like VIP so they go to the clubs. They get free or discounted entry. There are various reasons they go out.

One of the last time I was in the club there were a few Tyrones walking around and a giga Tyrone. A couple Chad's too. I heard some 6/10 foids complaining. She literally said "They're not approaching us." Also saw a 4/10 Asian girl try to dance around an 8/10 chad for about 10 mins then complain to her friend that he's not doing it. I heard the Chad say she's nowhere near as good as me.

I also saw some people enjoy dancing. I saw a few girls getting off on the attention guys were giving them, while they kept rejecting them. I saw some high tier normies hooking up with each other.

I saw one of the Tyrones talking about me to a 6.5/10 foid. Then he just said, "do you want to go?" and started exiting the club, and the foid followed him.

Apparantly at this one night club eight next to my local uni, the bouncers are so based they kick out women who turn down cucks advances for a dance or drink if the cuck tells them :feelskek:

okay so u will rope first coz im still 18
Man i was still so completely and utterly bluepilled when i was 18 .
It was a weird time .
When i got 20 i found TRP and then it slowly went downhill .
I cant say if its worse or better that you found out about it early on .

That's it? Add about twenty guys at least

But the most perfect looking girl (for my eyes) I ever saw in reality, was going exactly near pub. There were some other objects in that building, but the most inportant was metal pub in its basement, so biggest possibility was her leaving that place

Went to a beach club it was mostly all Stacy’s because it was some rich club thing, just a ton of chads.

Good because I don't go to clubs either

better question: why are men spending their precious time talking to women who think of you as garbage?

better question: why are men spending their precious time talking to women who think of you as garbage?
no 30 minute RSD routine = you haven't tried

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back