Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Attractive foid tells that face is not important...but...

0D5CD4DA 3991 4721 B7A6 FAB9A652C096

Face is not important means 8/10 face is ok. Dont think she'll ever lay her eyes on a bug eyed balding curry.

Foids lie all the time

Not one second.

No one ever talks about how it's always on the man to put endless work in or naturally have "IT" by way of genetics to fit the appearance or mould that women see as desirable. Just work on yourself, dress better, haircut, lift, become confident all of a sudden but not arrogant, grow vertically, don't be autistic or high inhibition, get money.

All the emphasis is on the man to improve himself, women don't have to do shit other than don't get fat or put on makeup to fraud. Hell they can negate those two things & still get many men chasing.

It truly is like an Attenborough wildlife documentary with the males building a nest, doing an elaborate dance, offering trinkets & puffing up colourful plumage as the female looks on & decides. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!?

With women it's never about what they say, but how they act. Plenty of women say I'm not ugly, but they just lack the self awareness to even understand what is actually an ugly person.

They think just because they're not disgusted by your simply presence them you're not ugly. Then you're "handsome" JFL. No bitch, that is being fucking hideous. If you don't feel attracted to my face that's because I'm ugly to you.

This is simply not true
it really is true. foids think the average height is 6'1. this simply means that the men they consider dateable are around 6'1, some will be 5'10, some 6'0, some 6'4. the 5'4 truecel is just not on their radar. face is not important to her means she's fine with high tier normie face and other qualities she finds important instead, maybe giga mogger height/money/status/dick/frame/shredded as fuck. you don't have to have a face like opry basically
just because they're not disgusted by your simply presence
mogs me :chad::banhammer:

it really is true. foids think the average height is 6'1. this simply means that the men they consider dateable are around 6'1, some will be 5'10, some 6'0, some 6'4. the 5'4 truecel is just not on their radar. face is not important to her means she's fine with high tier normie face and other qualities she finds important instead, maybe giga mogger height/money/status/dick/frame/shredded as fuck. you don't have to have a face like opry basically

mogs me :chad::banhammer:
This is simply not true

Foids are more than aware of ugly guys. They spend their entire lives hating uggos.